News Amanda Lemos vs Mackenzie Dern set for February 17th - Tatiana Suarez is OUT!

Who wins?

• Total voters
Dern likely gets picked apart and bloodied up on the feet.

Lemos is sharper with her striking by a mile.

Obviously if it hits the ground McKenzie has a shot at subbing her, but she's not really great with her takedowns.

Damn, Suarez can't catch a break. Hope it's not neck related. I've got Lemos. Mackenzie is lost right now. She's given up her striking discipline and just continues to make mistakes over and over again. She needs to sync up with Parillo or a decent striking coach because she's not going to make it at the upper tier of the division.

Man, that sucks. Saurez is gonna be 1 win in the weight class for the past 5 years soon

I think Lenos wins, but after her performance in her failed shot, I'd rather see Dern get up around there

lol Dern is gonna get executed.

Her BJJ didn't work against Yan so it sure as shit ain't working against Lemos. Her TDs are garbage.
On the other hand, Lemos has shown she doesn't even need to be taken down to be submitted.
042322-Jessica-Andrade-Lemos-Choke-UFC_JB_2022-04-23_0552.jpg

I don’t ever want to see or hear anyone utter “Suarez uncrowned champ” ever again! Can’t fight for a title if you can’t even make it to non title fights!

Hopefully there is a better fight for Suarez & she isn't injured. Maybe Shevchenko isn't healthy & they need someone to fight Grasso? She does have a W over her already.
She’s injured. She’s done. Move on

Man, that sucks. Saurez is gonna be 1 win in the weight class for the past 5 years soon

I think Lenos wins, but after her performance in her failed shot, I'd rather see Dern get up around there

On the other hand, Lemos has shown she doesn't even need to be taken down to be submitted.
042322-Jessica-Andrade-Lemos-Choke-UFC_JB_2022-04-23_0552.jpg

Lol that is an amazing picture.

I don't think Dern is gonna hit anything like that though. Would be crazy if she did haha.

I'm leaning Dern here, sure her fight against Andrade was brutal but she landed some damage too and Andrade skillset is better overall than Lemos despite her recent struggles.

Dern isn't far removed from dominating a similar leveled Angela Hill and I think Dern if she fights smart can use her boxing offence to keep Lemos on the backfoot and crowded. Lemos showed a ton of toughness in her last out but she showed a ton of exploitable habits.

I don't know but she had all the wrestling-tear injuries: neck, back, knees while being in her thirties

Yeah I know about her previous injuries but I thought something happened again.
Hopefully she's good.

Lemos is a very angry violent lady. I foresee a Marina Rodrigues/Karate Hottie like beating incoming for Dern. Might be hard to watch.

Holy shit, Lemo's is gonna literally Kill Dern, I'm down. Lol

Back