Media Amanda Nunes And Nina Ansaroff Announce They Are Expecting Their First Child

You guys are broken. The only problem with this whole thing is the poor kid has to grow with Nina's generic ass genes instead of Amanda's alpha genes.

Pretty much. As long as the child feels love and is taken care of who gives a fuck. Congrats to the parents to be

I am of same mindset who gives a fuck its there life but youre kidding yourself if you think a missing father figure wont impact there life growing up. It definitely will.

I predict many yellow cards being handed out in this thread.

On topic: As long as they're a happy family, and show love and support for the child, there should be absolutely no problem with this.

As for the "unnatural" aspect of things, alot of things are unnatural. Wearing glasses is unnatural for people who need them, still don't see the problem with it as long as it helps.

Last edited:
Even most woke people have this part of their brain they try to suppress which says, This is just plain silly. It's all make-believe.

It's 2020 and people think anyone who isn't homophobic is a "liberal"...

If some of these people saw Leftist (not liberal... Leftsit) twitter they'd have a brain explosion.

Any yet every study shows kids with single sex households are better at school and happier.

I'm not getting involved in the ethics and morality of this discussion, but that is completely false. The exact opposite is true.

If you're a heterosexual male, getting married is probably one of the dumbest things you can do. Unless of course she is better off than you are. Believe me I'm going through that shit right now and wouldn't wish that on any of my enemies.
Edit- I would actually wish it on a couple of them.

"The father declined to comment"

71sdnZJYF8L._AC_SX522_.jpg

I laughed at this way harder than I probably should have.

Also, congrats. I Hope everything goes well.

I am of same mindset who gives a fuck its there life but youre kidding yourself if you think a missing father figure wont impact there life growing up. It definitely will.
Cool and having an abusive dad affects them too. How about you just accept there's never going to be a perfect upbringing for any child? If they put the effort in the child will develop just fine. I'd be way more concerned the bad example Conor is shown by for his children than anything am
Plenty of studies to show there's very little impact on a child's growth or happyness with having two supportive functional mother's. Think you're looking into a bit too deep.

Congrats :)

But yeah, this was my first thought too:
Reagan ? Really ?
and "Ann" doesn't really work well with "Nunes" either.. (and combining it with "Ansaroff" wouldn't be much better)

Ah well, they still have several months to reconsider the naming :p

who’s to say that the child won’t have a father figure or father figure by proxy? these two women are professional pugilists & thus naturally possess the strength & protective attributes associated w/ the role of the father figure, & they probably exemplify these qualities more than most male fathers.

you’re also not accounting for the fact that their child will be growing up in a household w/ two loving parents, both of whom will offer their own brand of nurture & parenting roles, rather than growing up w/ a single, single & dating, or remarried mother, each scenario of which has the potential to exacerbate the lack of a reliable father figure during the most vulnerable stages of growing up. environment plays just as important a role in a person’s development as the mother figure/father figure trope.

as long as Amanda Nunes & Nina Ansaroff are loving, competent parents, i can say w/ confidence that this kid is going to be alright, barring any overwhelming negative qualities that may come from the nature aspect of human life that nurture has no hand in being able to prevent.

Cool, in b4 commie hipsters pretending this is normal

It's 2020 and people think anyone who isn't homophobic is a "liberal"...

If some of these people saw Leftist (not liberal... Leftsit) twitter they'd have a brain explosion.
It goes both ways, my fellow sherdogger

Wink wink

Last edited:
Back