Media !!! Amanda Nunes Wants Kayla Harrison !!!

Just found out Kayla Harrison was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame. Had no idea she was this big a deal but apparently she is.

I probably wouldn't bother to watch that

Didn’t they train together?
Yeah, but didnt seem a problem before, but Harrison lost the PFL belt and things didnt line up, if Harrison somehow talks her way to a title shot then its THE fight to make, also back then Nunes used to be the 145 champion, which at the time was the division to make it happen, now she fights at 135, so its all set, she just need the title first.

I’m in for that fight, classic grappler v striker battle, would be awesome

Yeah, but didnt seem a problem before, but Harrison lost the PFL belt and things didnt line up, if Harrison somehow talks her way to a title shot then its THE fight to make, also back then Nunes used to be the 145 champion, which at the time was the division to make it happen, now she fights at 135, so its all set, she just need the title first.
Yeah and Kayla losing kinda stopped all that talk of her coming over. I’d love to see Nunes come back and get a W

Please stay retired, nobody cares about Nunes

Yeah and Kayla losing kinda stopped all that talk of her coming over. I’d love to see Nunes come back and get a W
If she kept herself in shape she could walk in and put another beating on Pennington, the division took a weird turn once she left.

Back