Americans 0 - 6 vs. Non-Americans Yesterday, 1 - 6 the Previous Week

Africans are dominating the UFC right now. Ngannou, Izzy, and Usman are champions in the most popular weight-classes. I think America has to catchup to the rest of the world in terms of MMA talent.

Africans are dominating the UFC right now. Ngannou, Izzy, and Usman are champions in the most popular weight-classes. I think America has to catchup to the rest of the world in terms of MMA talent.
they learned how to fight in france, new zealand, and america though.

Another sign pointing to the collapse of western civilization.
Well, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Europe, are considered part of the Western World, and many fighters from there are kicking ass.

what if i told you people have been saying this for hundreds of years
I’d say eventually a broken clock is right

and we are at that point

There’s no way America rebounds from the nonsense that has been going on since Obama took over.

quote me in 10-15 years and prove me wrong.
I hope I’m wrong, but if you are seeing any of the lunacy that’s been going on, we’ll never advance.

No, they just need more black fighters. Blacks are better athletes.

Dana's no fool when it comes to business, he knows foreign workers do it better for less. I think we'll see this trend continue.

Americans are 5% of the population

No reason they should win more than 1 in 12 fights if pitted against the 95%

So... the UFC is getting their fighters through sweat shops and human trafficking? Wow.
He'd put an 8 year old in the octagon if he thought he could make money from it.

Back