Americans 0 - 6 vs. Non-Americans Yesterday, 1 - 6 the Previous Week

who gives a shit

Pretty much my thoughts. I've never felt the need to attach any sort of nationalism to MMA when it comes to rooting for/following specific fighters. The only time a fighter's geographic origins come remotely into play is if they live/train out of my hometown or thereabouts, which sort of draws a little more interest from me. Even then it's far from the only thing I care about compared to their attitude, fighting style, skill, etc.

Spider, GSP, JDS, Aldo, Conor, Khabib are not Americans just to name a few.... so what? A large portion of my favorite fighters are not Americans, must be a non-American thing.

Never mind America, what about Canada!
images

I’d say eventually a broken clock is right

There’s no way America rebounds from the nonsense that has been going on since Obama took over.

quote me in 10-15 years and prove me wrong.
I hope I’m wrong, but if you are seeing any of the lunacy that’s been going on, we’ll never advance.

I know this is bait but what has been going on that America needs a rebound ?

They do not sign Americans of the same quality they do guys abroad, their standards are stupid crazy low for Westerners in general.

I know this is bait but what has been going on that America needs a rebound ?
It’s not bait

the mere fact that 95% of media and schools / colleges all lean a certain way is terrifying.

the fact that people can no longer define what a “woman” is

the fact that theirs tampons in mens bathrooms

The list goes on and on

we are at full blown looney toon country.

This is not the Olympics. No one cares.
I am not even American btw.

Back