Anatoly Malykhin vs UFC top 5 MWs

Dude just racked up another impressive win.

I think he'd do well against everyone except maybe Vetorri, Izzy and Rob

Him v Jared would be a fun MW who fought at HW matchup

Dude just racked up another impressive win.

I think he'd do well against everyone except maybe Vetorri, Izzy and Rob

Him v Jared would be a fun MW who fought at HW matchup
He'd smoke Vettori lol

Adesanya would be a tougher fight though given his precision and ability to counter any slip-ups. Malykhin was charging in and throwing pretty wildly against De Ridder, although that might just be because he knew that De Ridder didn't have the power to punish him. In any case though I'm not sure if Malykhin would bother trying to make 185 - ONE's middleweight is at 205.

He'd smoke Vettori lol

Adesanya would be a tougher fight though given his precision and ability to counter any slip-ups. Malykhin was charging in and throwing pretty wildly against De Ridder, although that might just be because he knew that De Ridder didn't have the power to punish him. In any case though I'm not sure if Malykhin would bother trying to make 185 - ONE's middleweight is at 205.
Seems short for 205 and has lots of mass he could shed but if 185 is to diminishing how do you think he does at LHW?

Seems short for 205 and has lots of mass he could shed but if 185 is to diminishing how do you think he does at LHW?
Similar to my comment about Adesanya, I think Pereira would also be a tough matchup given his ability to counter hard. Malykhin loves stepping in and attempting massive overhands and I can't help but think Pereira would have the skill and power to make Malykhin pay for that. Otherwise I'm not too high on the rest of the UFC LHW - they all having glaring weaknesses and I don't think they have the right styles to counter Malykhin, so they'd just get chinned.

Back