And New <>

You had me until lucky shot by Conor, can’t really call that dismantling lucky, the Michael Johnson KO loss hurts his stock way more than the McGregor loss.

If Conor ever becomes relevant again maybe he can prove it to me. Won't hold my breath though.

Glad you atleast like Khabib.

I remember reading on here a few weeks ago about Poriers coaches talking how Dustin is really having issues with preparing for the wrestling clinic. I kinda found that odd how they threw that out there. I would give Dustin more of a chance if I thought Khabib had a poor fight i.q but he knows what he excels at. I don't think this is the fight Khabib loses but stranger things have happened.

IMO the biggest factor in this fight right now is that Khabib is really looking beyond Dustin...thoughts of a GSP fight down the road floating in his head, whereas Dustin is coming in 100% heart poured into this fight and only this fight, Dustin's confidence is at an all time high and he is going to be tough to deal with for anyone in the division right now

this is a way closer fight than Conor Khabib, with Dustin having more ((and wider)) avenues to win

I wouldn’t be surprised if Khabib actually slept Dustin on the feet! Conor has better hands than your guy and 3 rounds of ground and pound will suck the energy out of anyone so you’re reaching puls Khabib has an iron chin!

What are Poirers supposed avenues to winning?

Blitz in throwing stiff upper body hooks with medicore power?

Using his formidable 69% takedown defence to keep it standing?

Or submit a guy who has never looked remotely in trouble on the ground from his guard while getting absolutely wailed on?

Quite how anyone could claim that Dusty has a better opportunity than Conor is quite astounding.

Dustin will be the student. This is not a shameful thing. He will learn a valuable lesson.

It will be competitive but Khabib will win. Interesting that Dustin brought Barboza in for training/consultation though. Huge heart vs. Dagestani heart is the real battle.

Yeah ok newbie, know nothing. And after Poirier wins the unified belt, people will barely give him credit, they will just say "Oh well Tony will wreck him"

It's truly sad how under-appreciated this beast is on Sherdawg!
Im in.

What are Poirers supposed avenues to winning?

Blitz in throwing stiff upper body hooks with medicore power?

Using his formidable 69% takedown defence to keep it standing?

Or submit a guy who has never looked remotely in trouble on the ground from his guard while getting absolutely wailed on?

Quite how anyone could claim that Dusty has a better opportunity than Conor is quite astounding.

Dustin is well rounded and has good cardio. He could turn the fight into a kickboxing match and out-point Khabib if he can nullify Khabib's wrestling.

I have a feeling about this one too.. but I don't have the certainty to proclaim like I used to love doing. Dog or pass is only correct play here. Not Khabib as a 5 to 1 favorite. Not Khabib by finish or decision. Dog, or pass. Where did all these Khabib nut-hugs come from? He's amazing but wtf. Dustin is parlayed up... is it a waste. I don't know. How will I hedge a 5 to 1 favorite idk.

Dustin is well rounded and has good cardio. He could turn the fight into a kickboxing match and out-point Khabib if he can nullify Khabib's wrestling.
Dustin has never been able to nullify anyone's wrestling, and he certainly won't be starting by nullifying Khabibs.

I like Dustin. Hard not to after you see Fightville.

Buuuut, I've got kabob. Too much of a beast.

Hard to pick a war wagon in this.

I'm gonna say Conor sucks.

Back