"And with that...I'm gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, are you that butthurt?
Get out of here shithole

So why do I see you posting in other threads still? GTFO of here.

Donna_-_Get_To_Steppin'.gif

1 million dollars this clown comes back reinvented with another gimmick now that Connor is exposed.
Holy shit, for a second I thought you were saying Conor was going to change his name and come back to the UFC, I laughed so hard.

is he really gone for good?

want to be a troll fine but changing avatar as soon as your fighter gets beat??
that's low standards

damn he still around i see...
This. Not only was he apparently a delusional fan boy, but he's even quicker on the draw to leave his man behind while he's down and out. That's a true fan right there. Conor be p4p #1 before last night, but the next day it's all Bones I guess.

Sherdog/Conor will not miss you, assuming you even follow through with this pitiful thread.

I got up this morning and its still just as sweet as it was last night. Nate Diaz is a gdamn hero.

And to Jagwar and his associates, who were never MMA fans to begin with,

bye-bye-gif.gif

McGregor nuthuggers quit as fast as their Aldo. Not gonna stop them.

Are we supposed to miss all these 2015 account Conor lemmings as they fall off the cliff?

Just so i can gauge my reaction

Lol, it's gonna be a bloodbath all week. Sooooo satisfying.

The fuck is this? are people seriously leaving a forum over this?

No one gives a fuck about your bitch ass 1 year old account, motherfucker.

Isn't it strange? People get far too emotionally invested in this... I can't wrap my head around it.
Yeah, it's weird as hell. I get that you are bummed when your favorite guy loses, but some people appear like they are far too invested. Almost like they are living their lives through their favorite fighters.

Are we supposed to miss all these 2015 account Conor lemmings as they fall off the cliff?

Just so i can gauge my reaction
nope
we are pointing out the direction to the cliff.

Yeah, it's weird as hell. I get that you are bummed when your favorite guy loses, but some people appear like they are far too invested. Almost like they are living their lives through their favorite fighters.
And more often than not they're the most vocal when 'their guy' wins. Oh well, it's not as though anyone would have noticed his absence if he had just left quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back