Rumored Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping to fight in a one-night Karate Combat tournament

You never know with his chin, but yeah. Less than a year ago, Luke went the distance with Costa, who's about fight a major MW contender. Andy going the distance with Jake "Tyson Stalker" Paul is the next most relevant accomplishment.
This night sounds somewhat real, so Paul shouldn't even be mentioned.

Jake boxes BUT has proven he is in NO WAY, Shape or Form, a "real fighter".

A money-maker yes, a real "Man with testicles"... Not at all.​

Reactions: mkt
We all agree Bisping shouldn't fight. He is set up and has multiple good jobs.

Rockhold at 39 has a serious advantage over Lyoto and Bisping at 45 and Anderson at 49.
Otherwise he would have a problem.

Gimp legged Anderson did destroy him tho, brutally KOed him. Herb Dean's ego didn't let him have the walkoff. Herb's done that many times, refuses to have the fighter "decide the stoppage" even though it's clear as day the fight should be stopped..
The round had ended and bisping wasn’t out. So why would they consider it a ko?

All those guys are battle worn and aged except for Luke rockhold. On paper he should win this but that's rockhold for you.

Will lyoto and Anderson Silva fight each other

They need to hold these fights on this stage in MK or its not bein real.

cmNhZGUucG5n

Honestly Bisping and Rockhold are more in their prime so to be fair they should take each other first seed. The older guys Silva/Machida probably won't kill each other that bad no matter who wins. Then final will probably be Rockhold vs whoever wins the sparring match between Silva/Machida. I'm super interested but feel like there is a generation gap of aging, especially if Rockhold jumps in.

Now that Bellator is gone, Karate Combat is the new retirement home for former UFC champs.

Honestly can't wait to see this, should be a lot of fun

Fuck yeah I'm in for that, how couldn't i be?

Great idea, need a legends league.

Also less damage in karate, great idea.

How is bisping fighting with one eye

Luke is going to crush these guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back