Rumored Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping to fight in a one-night Karate Combat tournament

I want to see Silva ktfo Rockhold, the rest is icing on the cake.

I don’t see Bisping fighting at this point. Who takes his place?

Lyoto and Anderson probably don’t want to fight each other in the first round
And Rockhold has already fought Lyoto and Anderson already fought Bisping
So I think the first round will be Rockhold vs Anderson and Bisping vs Lyoto , but that’s just a theory

Bisping is missing an eye, Rockhold got his smile rearranged last year, and nobody is near their best all mid 40s some pushing 50.

One will win and nobody is going to look good. Hopefully they can retire after this because what is next?

If this was MMA this would be garbage

but it being Karate im actually really interested in this

Doubt this happens and that Bisping is cleared to compete. How can they legally fight more than once a night in US? Thought it was illegal
It's not the US. It'll probably in the Middle East.

I’ll be very surprised if this happens.

Honestly this sounds freaking epic. I can't wait to see this!!! No you better beg for

I just hope I don't get robbed and not get to see Anderson Silva fight machida that would be freaking amazing!!

in there primes it could be the best one night tournament of all time

throw tito in there!
Suggested aternates: Tito, Rashad Evans and Hendo. You need a lot for guys this age in a one-night tournament! Even in early UFCs fighters would drop out due to injuries or unknown reasons.

Doesn't Ping have like two full on knee replacements and now straight up completely blind in one eye?
I think he's the last person who should be considering competing in a contact sport again even if it's a exhibition match, plus I remember him saying one of the main reasons for him calling it quits was due to the good eye starting to have issues of its own after the Kelvin KO.

He was already completely blind in one eye when he was still competing and beating AS and Luke. But yeah, he did further physically decline since that, like you said.

The Dragon, by quick hip-twist feints. Watch and see.

I like Bisping.
Rockhold meh.
They both just signed into an alien event featuring two alien champs. One of the aliens drinks pee.
I don't know what those boys were thinking.

If it's real fights,
I predict flashy quick WTF KO's,
and then Lyoto feints the Spider into a left shin upside the hed.

dont start that poo. silva koed him CLEAN long before bisping slithered and snaked his way to a decision.
Bisping dominated the entire fight so you must be trolling. The only reason Andy landed that knee is because Bisping was trying to get herb to grab his mouth guard. Bisping wasn’t even knocked out otherwise he wouldn’t have won the next 2 rounds LOL. Even almost knocked Andy out twice

Back