Media Anderson Silva Pushes Dana White, Make The Conor McGregor Fight Happen

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

200w.webp

Can’t be serious. A light heavyweight at one point trying to fight a once featherweight. Just another broke bum

Conor murders Silva easily at this point even in MW. I doubt Silva could even make less than 180

I thought I was going to literally see him shove the bald fuck. Shit

Can’t be serious. A light heavyweight at one point trying to fight a once featherweight. Just another broke bum
I agree that it's a stupid fight but your logic makes both guys WWs at one point.

If I'd wanna see anything it's Masvidal/Conor just to see him [Conor] get his shit pushed in.

185er wants to fight a 155er at 180? Get the fuck outta here Anderson nobody wants to see that.

Silva should just stop with this shit! I don't wanna see either fighter waste any of what's left of their careers on this fight.

Cerrone would fight him. I wouldn't mind seeing that actually.

The guy must realize it makes no sense given the landscape at LW. Mind you it’s perfect for McGregor. A fight with nothing to lose.

And Silva fans call every other fighter a duck

<36>

Cherry picking of the highest order.

Silva should just stop with this shit! I don't wanna see either fighter waste any of what's left of their careers on this fight.
yeah, nobody wants to see Silva smash the small conir

Cherry picking of the highest order.

Can’t be. Only GSP picks cherries. Silva would never do such a thing...

Conor murders Silva easily at this point even in MW. I doubt Silva could even make less than 180
Lol

Conor is tiny. Silva would accidentally starch him.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back