Anderson Silva talks Daniel Cormier: "I respect Danny ... but Jon Jones is the best fighter"

False, I do speak Portuguese and I can confirm he was alluding to exactly that. DC was lucky that Jones is a reckless, or he'd never be champ at LHW
How is Cormier lucky that you are a cheat? If you thought that you could beat Cormier clean, you wouldn't have juiced. Just like Silva. If he thought he could win clean, he would have fought clean but he didn't. He also hasn't been "cleared". He will serve a 1 year suspension because they can't prove without a doubt that he juiced and he did submit tainted supplements from a shady lab in Brazil. Don't read the UFC release, read the actual USADA doc and it states that the supplement was not from a reputable company. It also WAS NOT LISTED ON HIS SHEET that he has to turn in. Kind of like your "dick pill" that you failed to mention came in the very same package as the banned substance you got caught with.

You can look in the mirror and bullshit yourself, jon, you can look at your fanboys and bullshit them but you can't bullshit everyone when the truth is in plain site. Go back to Anderson's "Cribs" episode where he has the "needles" in the background. "I don't now how they got there, I just wanted everything to be perfect in the Octagon."

Roiders will always back roiders.

<6><Deported1>

How is Cormier lucky that you are a cheat? If you thought that you could beat Cormier clean, you wouldn't have juiced. Just like Silva. If he thought he could win clean, he would have fought clean but he didn't. He also hasn't been "cleared". He will serve a 1 year suspension because they can't prove without a doubt that he juiced and he did submit tainted supplements from a shady lab in Brazil. Don't read the UFC release, read the actual USADA doc and it states that the supplement was not from a reputable compa=ny. It also WAS NOT LISTED ON HIS SHEET that he has to turn in. Kind of like your "dick pill" that you failed to mention came in the very same package as the banned substance you got caught with.

You can look in the mirror and bullshit yourself, jon, you can look at your fanboys and bullshit them but you can't bullshit everyone when the truth is in plain site. Go back to Anderson's "Cribs" episode where he has the "needles" in the background. "I don't now how they got there, I just wanted everything to be perfect in the Octagon."
Sorry, you are wrong. USADA has effectively cleared Anderson Silva. Here is a thoroughly explanation by his biggest foe - Chael Sonnen

Sorry, you are wrong. USADA has effectively cleared Anderson Silva. Here is a thoroughly explanation by his biggest foe - Chael Sonnen

Oh wait, Chael is right and the OFFICIAL USADA REPORT is wrong.... got it, jon. Is that how crack works? It messes with your perception of reality?

How are others related to AS' case?

AS is innocent. The talking point "he roided" bla bla bla is over now. GSP fangirls can go back to being jealous of his KOs.

Lol but what about the first time he failed???

Chael Sonnen quote explaining why hes innocent " this isn't factual, i'm just trying to prove a point here ".

But look, he's innocent in intent but he still had consumed an illegal substance that he benefited from.

Basically the best way i can phrase it is. Anderson cheated but he's not a cheater *this time*.

Lets not forget were now talking about a 1-3-1 fighter in his last 5 fights, his last finish was Stephan Bonnar almost 6 years ago. I dont think he intentionally cheated this time and happily give him a pass on it. But lets not pretend

1.That he didnt take a banned substance.

Or 2. That this has anything to do with his first PED bust that he was found guilty of.

Anderson has a small book of stupid quotes, nothing to see here.

No shit Jones is the best fighter. There is a reason every single fighter in the UFC would rather be the first to beat Jones, then win the LHW or HW belt from DC. DC would trade in all his belts for a win over Jones in a second. The biggest prize in MMA is being the first man to beat Jones BY FAR

jon, you don't speak Portuguese and you don't know squat about what he was "alluding" to. You are hoping that is what he was referring to but this is the guy who would act like an idiot in the ring as well. He may be a nice guy but he is a cheat and he might not be the brightest bulb in the bunch. Who knows what he is talking about and of course he is going to defend a guy who cheated, like he did, against someone who is calling him out for cheating.

Weak sauce, jon, weak sauce. Did you not take your "dick pill" today? Your posts are a little limp, man.

Responses like "oh hey ____ didn't know you posted on Sherdog" are REALLY fucking stupid and never funny

Lol but what about the first time he failed???

contaminated aphrodisiacs.

Shertards are weird. They go about the eye test for vitor, borrachinha, and so on. Yet, Silva has always had a pretty unimpressive body. No huge lats, nothing odd....but god they love to believe he was systematically on PEDs. It's nonsense, the man is clean.

anderson, you had your great time.. times up.. cormier took it easy on you.

Oh wait, Chael is right and the OFFICIAL USADA REPORT is wrong.... got it, jon. Is that how crack works? It messes with your perception of reality?

USADA is not trustworthy. Their reports are meaningless.

Silva is innocent. And that's shattering one of the foundational aspects of being a GSP nuthugger.

Chael Sonnen quote explaining why hes innocent " this isn't factual, i'm just trying to prove a point here ".

But look, he's innocent in intent but he still had consumed an illegal substance that he benefited from.

Basically the best way i can phrase it is. Anderson cheated but he's not a cheater *this time*.

Lets not forget were now talking about a 1-3-1 fighter in his last 5 fights, his last finish was Stephan Bonnar almost 6 years ago. I dont think he intentionally cheated this time and happily give him a pass on it. But lets not pretend

1.That he didnt take a banned substance.

Or 2. That this has anything to do with his first PED bust that he was found guilty of.

Hi JosjR86
Lemme guess....
GSP nuthugger?

yeah...your opinions do not matter.

Anderson is innocent. That smear campaign you guys have been waging for years is over now.

i'm sure it's been said in this thread but you can't roid and be the best
whether psychologically or physically you're stepping out of the rules for a crutch when you dope

Anderson is friends with Jones and theyre both cheaters

And DC isn't...

aljamain-sterling-ufc-210-weigh-in-spoof.jpg

Back