News Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 3 In Boxing - San Paulo,Brazil - June 15th

Interested to see the build up since the heel persona is not there anymore. Hell, i think you can even call both of these guys friends at this point.

I am sorry....are these ex-ufc guys trying to speed run cte after retirement with all these random boxing bouts.....

Chael going for his Tito vs Chuck 3
Anderson looked far better when he was boxing than Chael did in his last fight 6 years ago or however long it was. Anderson would beat Chael in boxing pretty easily today, Chael is known to quit as soon as he gets hurt

Chael in Brasil? Chael no hespect nothing...

AndersonSilvaqueenofsports_crop_north.jpg

Is it Chael and Terry Crews together? Only way I'm interested in seeing Anderson box either of them.

Chael had okay boxing for MMA standards but it heavily supplemented his wrestling Anderson will piece him up.

so he finally gonna get his steak well done

He was actually a decent striker but he doesn’t have a lot of power. Chael even talked about how he doesn’t have knock out power but his striking isn’t terrible. I think his best striking performance was against Yushin Okami.

I agree although kicks and takedowns had A LOT to do with such performance. In pure boxing exchanges, Okami actually landed the better punches but he got completely outworked because Sonnen mixed it up great and imposed a frenetic pace.
Chael aso had very good chin, although not the most willing to take damage

Back