Anderson Silva vs Conor Mcgoat

At least we know who Chonan is. Who the "fook" is Artemij Sitenkov?

Unlike McGregor, Silvia defended his belt and almost cleaned out his division at one point. Comment when McGregor defends his belt(s) successfully.

And then he cheated and ruined his legacy.

I'm not defending Conor. He's one of the most overrated fighters today along with Wonderhype.

And then he cheated and ruined his legacy.

I'm not defending Conor. He's one of the most overrated fighters today along with Wonderhype.
Didn't he admit to taking a banned substance so he can recover faster after breaking his leg? Although that's no excuse, why when a fighter gets popped once, they were always a cheater? Silvia still would wreck McGregor.

Just when I thought the "Conor vs. So and So" threads would stop, this shit gets posted.

Didn't he admit to taking a banned substance so he can recover faster after breaking his leg? Although that's no excuse, why when a fighter gets popped once, they were always a cheater? Silvia still would wreck McGregor.

Silva is a proven liar. Doesn't matter what he says. He failed as soon as he was random tested.

Silva is a proven liar. Doesn't matter what he says. He failed as soon as he was random tested.
Fair enough, so I guess Silva's career ain't shit and McGregor is the best to ever do it.

Still can't believe threads like these existed.

This is @MurderKick_HC @Unfinished level of thread.

Back