Anderson vs Forrest named most flawless perfomance of all time

Forrest took a dive it’s easily visible.
I personally enjoyed and feel spider vs Ace was one of the best performances in MW history.

Holly Holm vs Rousey is as flawless as you can have. But yeah Silva takes the win here because he ended it in the first.

Joe Lauzon vs Gabe Ruediger in 2010. Utter and absolute domination in all aspects of MMA for every single second of the 121 in total it took for Lauzon to finish it.

I was going to say this one as well. I remember it looked like an older brother just toying with his little brother making him look like an amateur.

I was going to say this one as well. I remember it looked like an older brother just toying with his little brother making him look like an amateur.
That's a great analogy! Covers both the fight itself and the immediate aftermath during which Ruediger threw a mini-tantrum and refused to shake hands etc.

Mas was 1 dynamic shot though. Same with Aldo v McGregor. It’s hardly a performance.

McGregor also got hit pretty good actually.

ed5382db17ef6f84529293a6b0ecd93f.gif

2hp0uub.gif
mx26w2.gif

For the Strikeforce LHW belt

You're goddamn right it was. The GOAT has had multiple flawless victories.

Leben and Irvin were too, but the Griffin fight was just special.

I'm guessing flawless victory needs to showcase multiple facets of the game, and not just a quick finish like Masvidal-Askren or Ludwig-Goulet.

If that's the case, then Matt Hughes' beatdown of Royce Gracie should at least get a honorable mention. He completely dominated a BJJ legend in grappling, and pounded him out for the TKO because nice guy Matt didn't want to break Royce's arm
giphy.gif
This

You beat me to it. Some might say Eddie choked though.
Cody vs Dom was pretty impressive too & Cruz didn't choke Cody just schooled him.

In just about every example under examination here, the loser choked pretty hard.

Anderson Silva's run of dominance was almost exclusively flawless: Rich Franklin, Chris Leben and Forrest Griffin all come to mind. Obviously there were duds and hiccups like the Demian Maia and first Chael Sonnen fight.

I've watched this fight countless times in complete awe

Every Martial Artist should study it

Back