Andy is 7:1 dog

Jesus Andys last fight was 2 years ago, the years are just slippin by :(

too true...

where can we bet online? i wanna put a hundy on him. legal in california? haha

Wow, those odds are kind of crazy. I would understand them if Isreal was a high level wrestler/grappler or if he's beaten someone better than a wild declining Brunson.

I favor Isreal but 7:1 is crazy when it's going to be a striking match.
this exactly. IA hasnt impressed me enough to believe he should be a 7-1 favorite over silva. even at this point andersons career

thats the biggest mistake you can make when betting on mma.. DONT LOOK AT THE ODDS FIRST. KNOW THE OUTCOME AND BET THE FIGHT....

it doesnt matter what they say you can win, if you cant win. You have to access each fight and determine what you think will happen. THEN you bet.
bahaha ya you sound like a pro...

I put a wee wager on him, at the prices they are offering it's silly not to

Not if you think he is going to lose - if I think he is going to lose, I don't really care what the odds are.

I got 7:1 (had to convert for amuricans) odds for Aldo via TKO/KO/DQ last weekend. Made a ton (literally) of money with that and Moraes via finish, Maia winning, Oliveira winning and Walker via finish. Also had some bets with Maia and Oliveira hitting sub finishes.

There is money to be made on MMA. I just don’t think this is it...

I also bet on Silva, just a smaller amount though!

<BC1>

Did people not see the brunson fight? And how long ago was that?

on bovada betting 100 gives you 900 for silva KOing the otherl guy. hahaha

I don’t like how Silva is prepping for this fight. Who is his Muay Thai coach? He brought in the guy who knocked out Israel and his coach but I doubt that will help.

Wow, those odds are kind of crazy. I would understand them if Isreal was a high level wrestler/grappler or if he's beaten someone better than a wild declining Brunson.

I favor Isreal but 7:1 is crazy when it's going to be a striking match.
Have you seen his kickboxing fights?

Silva is totally fucked here

Back