Crime Andy Ngo beating again by Antifa.

So why have we not seen this with the many many multilingual UFC fighters is such a short amount of time?

GSP's english accent hasn't changed in decades, and it's his second language.
Accents don't usually change, but they do vary in intensity. I'll never slip into a Cockney accent, but depending on my state of being my accent goes from barely noticeable to "I didn't know your French?". And no, I'm not french.

I don’t complain that much about woke actors and Disney. What they do is their business regardless of how stupid I think they are

But a lot of right-wingers do, and they are being counter productive.

It's like when @I am your real dad watches Ben Shapiro and Crowder on youtuber. He's doing to support conservative content creators but it's youtube/google who he's really supporting because they own the platfrom.

A lot of 'facts and logic' consumers fail to see the big picture.

Accents don't usually change, but they do vary in intensity. I'll never slip into a Cockney accent, but depending on my state of being my accent goes from barely noticeable to "I didn't know your French?". And no, I'm not french.

But his accent literally went from costal american, to costal american attempting a really shitty british accent. That's no 'fluctuating' it's intentional.

It's like when @I am your real dad watches Ben Shapiro and Crowder on youtuber. He's doing to support conservative content creators but it's youtube/google who he's really supporting because they own the platfrom.

I don’t consider myself a right winger. I am independent but lean conservative. I occasionally watch crowder if his topic interests me, but mostly find him a whiny and insufferable person that seems racist to me-especially when he does “black voices”

I don’t consider myself a right winger. I am independent but lean conservative. I occasionally watch crowder if his topic interests me, but mostly find him a whiny and insufferable person that seems racist to me-especially when he does “black voices”

Well whoever you watch on youtube, 'woke google' is who's profiting in the long run.

I didn't realize that anyone studied Ngo's body of work and personal life so much as the experts ITT. No wonder he's practically a household name.

He's used as a source.

When someone posts one of his claims, we check the veracity. He has built a reputation of being a liar and a charlatan.

I didn't realize that anyone studied Ngo's body of work and personal life so much as the experts ITT. No wonder he's practically a household name.
lefties are attacking his speech patterns and accent or something now.

But his accent literally went from costal american, to costal american attempting a really shitty british accent. That's no 'fluctuating' it's intentional.
Blimey! That's just fucked.

Yeah, I've spent all my life around bi or trilingual people and that's not the norm. At all.

Jesus. I think you want to have sex with the guy. And all this is a defense mechanism to convince yourself you don't

Jesus. I think you want to have sex with the guy. And all this is a defense mechanism to convince yourself you don't

they certainly have a hard on for this guy. I wonder if they want to dress him up and have him speak in different accents to spice things up a bit

I like Matt Walsh the best.

You know, the guy that raised the money to help AOCs grandma.

He raised the money through YouTube and Twitter.

But AOC turned it down because she cares about her image more than her grandmother.

You think that analyzing an accent is a sexual come-on? Holy shit man, how many guys have you given it up to over a peculiar dialect?

But AOC turned it down because she cares about her image more than her grandmother.

That's nice.

You're supporting woke google by watching his youtube channel, just a friendly reminder.

Also in response to your audit comment, isn't the point of the arizona audit to see if Trump won arizona? Why is that so hard for you to grasp? That's what I'm offering a wager on.

Why can you only partake in one bet at a time? What is it about the concept of bets that is so complex you can't wrap your head around it to make another one?

Can @Ares Black shed some light on this? Was @I am your real dad a little slow on the uptake?

That's nice.

You're supporting woke google by watching his youtube channel, just a friendly reminder.

Also in response to your audit comment, isn't the point of the arizona audit to see if Trump won arizona? Why is that so hard for you to grasp? That's what I'm offering a wager on.

Why can you only partake in one bet at a time? What is it about the concept of bets that is so complex you can't wrap your head around it to make another one?

Can @Ares Black shed some light on this? Was @I am your real dad a little slow on the uptake?
I'm also supporting Matt Walsh.
And AOCs grandma.

I doubt them going to cost till all the audits are finished.

That isn't why he raised the money, and AOC was trying to make a much bigger difference which would have been undermined by the donation.

It makes me sad that these stunts are so effective with you guys, you're actively fighting against your fellow citizens.

I'm also supporting Matt Walsh.
And AOCs grandma.

I doubt them going to cost till all the audits are finished.

And you're keeping Google more powerful than all of the conservatives on youtube combined, you know why? Because they own the platform.

The woke conglomorate thanks you.

And you're keeping Google more powerful than all of the conservatives on youtube combined, you know why? Because they own the platform.

The woke conglomorate thanks you.
I didn't say it didn't.
Not sure why you keep crying about it Karen.

In June 2020, the think tank Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) assembled a database of 893 terrorism incidents in the United States beginning in 1994.An analysis of the database conducted by The Guardian in July 2020 found no murder linked to antifa or anti-fascism since 1994. According to The Guardian, the only death resulting from an anti-fascist attack recorded in the database was that of Willem van Spronsen, who was shot dead by police while allegedly firebombing a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center in Tacoma, Washington. In contrast, the study highlighted that 329 people were killed by American white supremacists or other right-wing extremists during the same period.
The CSIS database was updated in October 2020 to include the suspected killing of Aaron Danielson by Michael Reinoehl.

I thought Antifa didn't exist?

Back