Andy Ruiz got paid $6 million as a late replacement. That's better than all UFC Stars except Conor

These comparisons are dumb. Boxing does not have an organization, the UFC is an organization. MMA is still a relatively new sport while boxing has been around for ages and is global.

Not to mention, there are plenty of boxers making like $50 a fight while the lowest UFC/Bellator guys are getting paid a couple G's at least.

It's apples and oranges.
The only thing that matters is how much money they are earning...The UFC is earning a shitload of money and not giving their fighters a decent share....How old the sport is, is irrelevant.

As for low tier boxers vs low tier UFC fighters......The boxing model can be easily fix, just give the shitty fighters in a big card like 20k or whatever, not that huge of a change........The UFC model on the other hand, would mean the UFC would have to give $3 million + to the super stars......Stingy UFC wouldn't do that.

fans who are still defending UFC are complete idiots, at this point.

There's a reason why Colin won't step in a cage again and will sit out hoping he gets another boxing fight.

Greed is stopping the stars from fighting.

ill happily taking an ass wooping for an easy 6mill pay day. UFC is bleeding fighters jumping to other organizations were they can & know they will get they're $ + sponsorship deals on top, fuck taking a beating for a pittance of a payday when you can go to another org and get that money and live very comfortabley with the right investments etc after retiring from the sport.

fans who are still defending UFC are complete idiots, at this point.
I’m sure if you were running the ufc you’d be smart enough to pay them a ton more. And I’m sure your owners will be like cool, pay as much as sherdog thinks they deserve.

These comparisons are dumb. Boxing does not have an organization, the UFC is an organization. MMA is still a relatively new sport while boxing has been around for ages and is global.

Not to mention, there are plenty of boxers making like $50 a fight while the lowest UFC/Bellator guys are getting paid a couple G's at least.

It's apples and oranges.

hello dana!

Ruiz needs to get a plaque from Sherdog for representing the Cheeto and grape soda bod and making it count

I’m sure if you were running the ufc you’d be smart enough to pay them a ton more. And I’m sure your owners will be like cool, pay as much as sherdog thinks they deserve.
it amazes me how many UFC shills still exist on sherdog...

UFC probably pays you shills more than the fighters, I bet.

UFC has been in business for almost 30 years
DAZN will not even last five, trust me bro

The only thing that matters is how much money they are earning...The UFC is earning a shitload of money and not giving their fighters a decent share....How old the sport is, is irrelevant.

As for low tier boxers vs low tier UFC fighters......The boxing model can be easily fix, just give the shitty fighters in a big card like 20k or whatever, not that huge of a change........The UFC model on the other hand, would mean the UFC would have to give $3 million + to the super stars......Stingy UFC wouldn't do that.

soccer players in germany werent allowed to earn any money (till the 50s).

in the 50s they earned 400 dollars (good money), 5 years later 100.000 dollar and maybe 5 more years or even 10 years later 200.000-1.000.000 dollar.

ufc in the 50s ... just imagin lol ... fighters wouldnt make 10 dollars.

it amazes me how many UFC shills still exist on sherdog...

UFC probably pays you shills more than the fighters, I bet.

Lol.

So what would you do as boss, genius?

Was gonna say this

That's even more than the Mcg payday in the UFC. Probably that's why he's more interested in a boxing rematch with floyd instead of continuing in MMA. If he fights again it's because of a match that suits him.

The UFC will always pay peanuts or raisins to fighters while dana and Mcg gets all the cash.

Back