Media Ankalaev - Johnny Walker won't have a chance to "throw" the fight in the rematch

I remember how Ankle boy was going to keep fighting Johnny after the ref clearly called the fight off. <Lmaoo>
That shit was bizarre, I mean this guy has to be dense for real? I doubt it's some fightmode persona.

I remember how Ankle boy was going to keep fighting Johnny after the ref clearly called the fight off. <Lmaoo>
That shit was bizarre, I mean this guy has to be dense for real? I doubt it's some fightmode persona.
Well it was both of them wanting to keep fighting. When they stopped the fight Walker was trying to keep fighting so Ankalaev livened himself up.

As long as Walker performs feats of physical comedy I'll be happy!

<28>
395SQ3D.gif

The result of this fight is just one more example of the Abu Daby privilege some fighters enjoy there.

The set of rules is clear, this was a DQ L for Anklajev and a W for Walker, its 1:1 the same situation with Yan-Aljo1 or when JBJ kneed Smith (Smith could have said no more and got the title but didnt, this is why he is now beloved by Dana!).

Highlight reel KO of walker coming up and I'm here for it

Reactions: HHJ
The result of this fight is just one more example of the Abu Daby privilege some fighters enjoy there.

The set of rules is clear, this was a DQ L for Anklajev and a W for Walker, its 1:1 the same situation with Yan-Aljo1 or when JBJ kneed Smith (Smith could have said no more and got the title but didnt, this is why he is now beloved by Dana!).
The referee could have taken out a point from Walker for repeated glove grabbing if he was biased
By the way, Mohavedi is a British referee part of the Mark Goddard team that referees UFC, PFL, and Bellator in Europe as well as Cage Warriors and small shows in the UK, and UAE Warriors in the UAE. He is not Abu Dhabi-based

Weird things happen when each of these guys fight, I'm expecting another unique outcome SAT night

Back