Ankalaev vs Hill

Since the ufc hates ank - they should make him vs ulberg

That would be sikkkkk

Winner gets a rematch with Paul Craig.

tenor.gif

3bd7fe2b2d86cf0e562f6dd3f047acc9b9702a2b.gif

Ank would wrestle fuck him to bolivian
Maybe, sir. But he's actually not that great of a wrestler. His TD accuracy is only 31%, & Hill seems to have a better 5-rd gas tank than Santos or Jan.

If not I actually think Magomedov could hurt him on the feet. His boxing is underrated.

Maybe, sir. But he's actually not that great of a wrestler. His TD accuracy is only 31%, & Hill seems to have a better 5-rd gas tank than Santos or Jan.

If not I actually think Magomedov could hurt him on the feet. His boxing is underrated.

Yeah his takedowns are definitely shite, but his clinch game is good.
His boxing is a lot better than people give him credit for (checking leg kicks leaves something to be desired though) lol.

I guess I just want Alex to flatline Ank first ;)

Former champion who got KO'd just recently, perfect opportunity to slide into title contention with a good win.
It’s BS that Jiri is getting considered for a TS. He’s on a one win streak where he was getting out struck most of the fight. If Alex beats Jiri again, everybody would be like “we all knew that would happen”. If Jiri somehow beats Alex, are we setting for a trilogy? Imagine how long that story will play out. I just rather watch a new match up that is Ank vs Alex. People hate Ank because there’s a good chance he’ll win bc of his wrestling. If Ank was all striking, then haters be like “feed him to Alex, let’s go”.

No. Ank shouldn't fight him on short notice.
No wonder this old guy still lives in his p's basement. How the fak does someone have 145000k posts.
We realize this isn't the only site you post on bud. Get a girl. Job first ffs

Yeah Ankalaev got some quick hands, the speed difference was visible when he fought against Jan Blachowics

I agree bout Ank not fighting on short notice. but is he going to get a title shot after it? I could be a good fight Poatan vs Magomed.

No wonder this old guy still lives in his p's basement. How the fak does someone have 145000k posts.
We realize this isn't the only site you post on bud. Get a girl. Job first ffs
I'm here to ruin you life and destroy everything.

God sent me.

Sure. It would be a top contender match...

Not happening but I'd love to see that matchup.

It’s BS that Jiri is getting considered for a TS. He’s on a one win streak where he was getting out struck most of the fight. If Alex beats Jiri again, everybody would be like “we all knew that would happen”. If Jiri somehow beats Alex, are we setting for a trilogy? Imagine how long that story will play out. I just rather watch a new match up that is Ank vs Alex. People hate Ank because there’s a good chance he’ll win bc of his wrestling. If Ank was all striking, then haters be like “feed him to Alex, let’s go”.
Or it's because he's an unapologetic basket case in the cage. He's been in a few of the biggest stinkers or most controversial fights at LHW. The guy consistently shows lower fight IQ than Gilbert Yvel.

Back