Media Anthony Smith says Alex Pereira would "jump at the opportunity" to fight him

Smith doesn't even seem like he wants to fight half the time he's in the octagon nowadays.

Turtling up on the ground, doing jack shit, trying to motivate himself by saying crazy shit like "ur hurting my family"
If your gonna do crazy shit like that, you have to win. You have to. He didn't.

Did people all the sudden forgot that he fought Jan? And Jan actually came out with a grappling heavy gameplan.
Jan gets discredited a lot around here. Lot of people seem to just push him into a category of just a champion because of a power vacuum when Jones left. But he's the only guy to fight Alex in the UFC and not get finished, and was real close to to taking the decision. He had ankalaev who's the boogie man of the division dead to rights but just made some tactical errors to let the decision win slip away. Battered Reyes and Anderson. Guy is legit. So yeah the fact that coming from 185 Alex did enough to be considered the victor where even Ankalaev couldn't says a lot about that win to me, especially where you mentioned he actively attacked alex's perceived weaknesses. The other 2 LHW champions who fought Alex got brutally finished by him. Throw in comfortably decisioning Israel even when half the fight was pure stand up as the cherry on top to how Jan should actually be viewed. He's got his flaws like anyone does, but he's been a potent combatant at the elite level for a good period of time now.

If your gonna do crazy shit like that, you have to win. You have to. He didn't.

This will always top it for me when it comes to "if you do shit like that you have to win"

IMG-5534.gif

If you do that shit u gotta Mike Tyson KO the bitch in under a minute and only then will it be passable

She lost via TKO..

This will always top it for me when it comes to "if you do shit like that you have to win"

IMG-5534.gif

If you do that shit u gotta Mike Tyson KO the bitch in under a minute and only then will it be passable

She lost via TKO..
True but I'm still a fan. Hail Satan.

Smith is delusional and he’s pretty close to surpassing Belalalal as pfp most annoying

Smith is soo much more annoying to me. At least Belal beats high level MMA fighters. At this point Smith gets thumped by all the top LHW but talks like he's the money fight of the division lolol.

If this matchup happens and he clips Alex and wins Bisping style I would bust the ultimate nut. I would literally jerk off to that moment. It would be the most hilarious moment of all time other than if he'd taken the DQ win.

Anthony wake up, you're catching fools on slap fight & your fight record is all downhill.
Stop talking shit on Alex, cause you know he'll kick your ass.

Lmfao why is Anthony even in the discussion?

Smith doesn't have a takedown threat and something is really off with him physically. He seems to come in really out of shape nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back