Anthony Smith's Coach

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
41gnw8.jpg

Was fucking awful. Should’ve thrown in the towel in rd 4 when the ref failed to stop it. Never, ever should’ve sent Smith out for rd 5.

Maybe this is blowback from Dom criticizing Keith Peterson. This time the ref let the fighter "go out on his shield."

That gym is a JOKE.

Not only were they all cross talking, frantically shouting contradicting directions at the SAME TIME... They never considered throwing in the towel after the vicious beating Smith was taking and how incoherent he sounded after Round 3:

Corner: Pump the jab! Catch him coming in with the elbow!

Lionheart: (face falling off) durrr, my teeth are falling out

Corner: NVM that, MORE OUTPUT!

<DisgustingHHH>

i wanted to slap that coach between the 3rd and 4th rounds. smith's telling him his teeth are falling out and the guy is giving him the fucking handbook peptalk about breathing and you need to go out there and get this. he wasn't even listening to him. SMH.

i wanted to slap that coach between the 3rd and 4th rounds. smith's telling him his teeth are falling out and the guy is giving him the fucking handbook peptalk about breathing and you need to go out there and get this. he wasn't even listening to him. SMH.
Smith could have made Glover to submit him but didnt do that, he wanted to go out on his shield

That gym is a JOKE.

Not only were they all cross talking, frantically shouting contradicting directions at the SAME TIME... They never considered throwing in the towel after the vicious beating Smith was taking and how incoherent he sounded after Round 3:

Corner: Pump the jab! Catch him coming in with the elbow!

Lionheart: (face falling off) durrr, my teeth are falling out

Corner: NVM that, MORE OUTPUT!

<DisgustingHHH>

he was freezing and waiting for them to call out combos - krause was acting like he was controlling him on xbox

you can’t fight without getting into rhythm and making reads - as much as I dislike him con man is a master at this

Maybe Smith told them before to never throw the towell, or his teeth fall more easily than other because of some special condition we dont know.
The guy is "lion heart" maybe for a reason.
If Smith is really upset about that he'll probably move gym soon so we'll know

You keep "Kru" Mark Montoya's name out your mouth noob.
{<jordan}{<jordan}
Coach Montoya's got all the guys and gals over at Factory X Bangkok ready.

Maybe this is blowback from Dom criticizing Keith Peterson. This time the ref let the fighter "go out on his shield."

That’s stupid.

A ref shouldn’t let criticism from fighters or fans sway him. Ever.

Smith could have made Glover to submit him but didnt do that, he wanted to go out on his shield

Yeah, but it's the corner's job to save him from himself. No fighter wants to quit, which is why the corner has a towel.

I like how everybody pretends they know what was going on

the ref was doing his job n gave smith many warnings, but he chose to continue fighting

also he might have this mentality where he wants to finish the fight if possible or go out on his shield n his corner knows this

hes an actual fighter after all.

How dare he be tough?

Back