Any German Shepherd owners?

LSXMMA

I posty..I sleepy..I eaty
@Black
Reaction score
This is my AKC German Shepherd. His AKC name is Blitzkrieg Von Dem Martin. We call him Blitz.

Blitz is 8 weeks old and already weighs almost 16lbs. We already have him trained to sit and shake. He is incredibly smart. His dad weighs a very lean 110lbs and his momma was very lean 80lbs. His paws are massive.

Can't have a dog named Blitz and not have him a football.

Cute dog bro

My niece was bit by a German Shepherd when she was 4
All German Shepherds must be bant immediately!

i don't but the owners behind my house do, great looking dogs but i'm afraid they're going to hop the fence one of these days and attack me. I have a pretty big fear of that breed as i was attacked and hospitalized by one when i was a little kid. With all that said you seem to have an awesome one on your hands.

Awesome! I had a long haired German Shepherd and he lived to about 12 years old. He was the funniest and most loving animal I've ever known. His energy level was pretty great too; if my wife and I were being lazy then he'd just sit and chill with us. Other times he would love to go for a run/LONG walk. German Shepherds are impressive animals all around. Enjoy your new best friend!

Enjoy the floppy ears while you can.

i don't but the owners behind my house do, great looking dogs but i'm afraid they're going to hop the fence one of these days and attack me. I have a pretty big fear of that breed as i was attacked and hospitalized by one when i was a little kid. With all that said you seem to have an awesome one on your hands.

My neighbors have two German Shepherds as well and they're frightening buggers. Always play-fighting in the garden, but shit sounds like the end of days sometimes. Definitely wouldn't burgle that house

Beautiful dogs, but not for inexperienced owners.
My neighbor has one. It's getting pretty big. It jumped on my GF and bopped her in the face, cutting her lip. Totally an accident, but you got to be careful with a 90-lbs ball of energy.

My neighbors have two German Shepherds as well and they're frightening buggers. Always play-fighting in the garden, but shit sounds like the end of days sometimes. Definitely wouldn't burgle that house

They are great watchdogs that's for sure. Some nights i'll take one of my dogs out to do his business and it can be midnight or 3 in the morning and as soon as the screen door opens the dogs just start barking. The fencing is all brick so i know they can't see us.

Cute dog bro

Thanks, he is a damn good looking dog.

Sorry to hear that. Usually aggressive German Shepherds are due to owners not being familiar with the breed. They have to be actively socialized from a very young age. They are by nature a very protective breed and have to be properly socialized from birth basically.

Enjoy the floppy ears while you can.

Can't wait for his ears to stand up!

Beautiful dogs, but not for inexperienced owners.
My neighbor has one. It's getting pretty big. It jumped on my GF and bopped her in the face, cutting her lip. Totally an accident, but you got to be careful with a 90-lbs ball of energy.

Exactly, they are so smart and they need their brain and body exercised as much as possible.

I want one so bad! Already have the name picked out(Panzer) and everything. They're so loyal and loving but so intelligent and protective as well. Beautiful dog you have, I'm very jealous.

These are great dogs with the right owners, pup looks great.

This is my AKC German Shepherd. His AKC name is Blitzkrieg Von Dem Martin. We call him Blitz.

Blitz is 8 weeks old and already weighs almost 16lbs. We already have him trained to sit and shake. He is incredibly smart. His dad weighs a very lean 110lbs and his momma was very lean 80lbs. His paws are massive.

Can't have a dog named Blitz and not have him a football.

Too. Much. CUTE!:icon_chee

Congrats, man. German Shepherds are the GOAT dog.:cool:

My niece was bit by a German Shepherd when she was 4
All German Shepherds must be bant immediately!

All people who are unable to spell the word, "Banned" correctly must be forcibly sterilized immediately.:icon_twis

this isn't hitler's dog reincarnated, is it?

I sense you consider that possibility to be a bad thing for some reason...:icon_twis

lol, not at all. but if the dog starts barking, "heil", then the threadstarter may have a problem haha.

I want one so bad! Already have the name picked out(Panzer) and everything. They're so loyal and loving but so intelligent and protective as well. Beautiful dog you have, I'm very jealous.

Thank you, it was between this and an English Bulldog. We could not be happier with our decision.

These are great dogs with the right owners, pup looks great.

Thanks, I did extensive research on them before deciding and my wife's Uncle had one and she was a fantastic dog!

Too. Much. CUTE!:icon_chee

Congrats, man. German Shepherds are the GOAT dog.:cool:

Thanks, they really are phenomenal dogs.

Back