Any other Robyn fans out there?

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's become a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine over the past couple of months. I only knew of her back when she was a kid & had her hit "Show Me Love" back in the late '90s. I assumed she was a one-hit-wonder but then about two months back my wife introduced me to her other stuff & against my usual tastes, I really liked it.

I've never been a fan of EDM or Euro-pop before now but damn if her stuff isn't pretty cool to listen to. Especially when I'm in the mood to just kick back & relax.

She's become a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine over the past couple of months. I only knew of her back when she was a kid & had her hit "Show Me Love" back in the late '90s. I assumed she was a one-hit-wonder but then about two months back my wife introduced me to her other stuff & against my usual tastes, I really liked it.

I've never been a fan of EDM or Euro-pop before now but damn if her stuff isn't pretty cool to listen to. Especially when I'm in the mood to just kick back & relax.
Insert: i created a thread about liking Robyn somewhere in this scene.

Pics of guilty pleasure please. :D

Robyn_2019_2.jpg

robyn_9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I had a bit of a Scandanavian pop loving phrase in the 00's, some really good pop tunes came out of there. Only really Robyn, Lykke Li and The Knife still seem to be doing well (though The Knife aren't doing anything that resembles pop music anymore).

Here's some tunes I like if you want to check them out.

Anniemal is one of my favourite albums to this day.

I had a bit of a Scandanavian pop loving phrase in the 00's, some really good pop tunes came out of there. Only really Robyn, Lykke Li and The Knife still seem to be doing well (though The Knife aren't doing anything that resembles pop music anymore).

Here's some tunes I like if you want to check them out.

Anniemal is one of my favourite albums to this day.

Thanks, man. I'll give those a listen when I get a chance.

Peace.

i didnt know her whole history. but do like some of the songs i found of her

Yeah Robyn has some solid songs. My ex girl used to be a big fan and she got me liking her songs

Send to Robyn Immediately is one of my most played pop tracks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back