Anyone buying affordable Superbowl tickets?

I went to Superbowl in 1985 (Bears). I remember my Mom screaming at my dad ( Bears mega fan) for spending 250-300 for 2 tickets . Not bad at all we were 2nd row Mez level around the 40 great seats saw everything.

I know inflation an all an its been 40 years about ....... in 85 a great seat was like 125 to 150 . As opposed to today like 25-50 grand for the kind of seats I had. I mean I get its been 40 years an inflation but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
The closest I've come was working the halftime show at Super Bowl 35. The .mil in the area got first dibs to volunteer for it by the city. A handful from my reserve unit and MacDill AFB went for it.

Our job was taking the sections of the stage from the trailers, assembling them, taking them apart, and lugging them back into the trailers. We got to watch the game up until halftime on monitors, which were outside of the stadium. Once done, we got a bottle of Pepsi, two slices of Pizza Hut pizza, and told to GTFO.

The closest I've come was working the halftime show at Super Bowl 35. The .mil in the area got first dibs to volunteer for it by the city. A handful from my reserve unit and MacDill AFB went for it.

Our job was taking the sections of the stage from the trailers, assembling them, taking them apart, and lugging them back into the trailers. We got to watch the game up until halftime on monitors, which were outside of the stadium. Once done, we got a bottle of Pepsi, two slices of Pizza Hut pizza, and told to GTFO.

What toppings?

I've never been to a Superbowl but I went to the Rosebowl in 2014, fuck that was fun, great atmosphere

Pepperoni. They had plain cheese, too. I went down the street to Bennigan's because I was still hungry, and to watch the rest of the game.

I miss Bennigan's.
Their chicken tenders an honey mustard was greatness

Price gouging for concert and sporting tickets is disgusting and somewhat of a microcosm for the rampant GREED that is poisoning our society.

It is becoming a economically tiered class system where only the wealthy can have certain experiences that used to be open to just about everyone.

Stubhub and seatgeek can get fucked.
I'm teaching my kids how to sneak in, photoshop tickets and scam the system.
well, yes. wealthy people are better. its the american way. finally got rid of all that hippy crap poisoning this county. wealthy people are more valuable. poor people are ugly and do not provide value. they must be done away with

i did security back when the rams beat the titans in atlanta. i was literally on the field, so that was pretty cool. got like $12 an hour. lol. only way i would go. if detroit had made it i would have figured out something. now i don't care, but i will probably be able to hear the cheers from my house

Back