Anyone else being completely bombarded with pop up virus ads?

bandicoot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I seriously can't navigate Sherdog for more than 10 minutes at a time on my cell phone without being redirected to a pop-up ad that will install viruses if accidentally clicked the wrong way.

Mods, admins, whatever, you guys need to do something about it. Been on this site for 5 years and am heavily considering leaving if this doesn't stop. I think my fellow sherbros also deserve better website security.

Are you using the app and not the browser on the phone? If not.. use the app!

I use the app, and get the same thing. About 5-10 minutes in it goes haywire with pop ups

Can navigate the website, via browser, just fine. The app makes it impossible

There's stuff you can use to get rid of the Aids

Remember, people: the main virus is always sitting right in front of the screen.

Ditto per my Android, this is the only site where pop-ups happen.

Jail broken iPhone. No ads for me ;)

I have to use a special ad block browser on my phone for this site only.

And whats up with the constant TRIVIA going on in the right side.. enough with it, remove it.

I seriously can't navigate Sherdog for more than 10 minutes at a time on my cell phone without being redirected to a pop-up ad that will install viruses if accidentally clicked the wrong way.

Mods, admins, whatever, you guys need to do something about it. Been on this site for 5 years and am heavily considering leaving if this doesn't stop. I think my fellow sherbros also deserve better website security.

You've got a virus on your phone, guy. Probably have it on other devices as well.

Perhaps you should install antivirus software pronto.

Do you want hackers monitoring everything you do online?

The app actually does the same thing. The very same pop up viruses, even.
Weird.. I use the app all the time. Never a popup issue. You must be using a android phone. Virii I assume.. factory reset the phone or get a iPhone.

Back