Anyone else dare to discuss what was put up Yan Xiaonan's nose?

Cartiac

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There is a good chance I could disappear for this, but is there really no one else out there wondering what they put up Yan Xiaonan's nose to wake her up? I know we were honestly informed it was just ice but anyone got any info on this new method of administering frozen water to rapidly reverse the results of being choked unconcious?

It wasn’t smelling salts, DC most definitely made that shit up.

It’s a technique use to help the fighter. It has been used before in the past but I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen it.

I’m not gonna lie like I know how it works but I’ve most definitely seen it used in between rounds and after a fighter has been KO’d or subbed

She was still pretty inactive the next round whatever it was. I've never seen a fight continue like that where the opponent was out at the bell like that before.

Commentary said something about pushing a part of the nose to open up the airways. No idea if that was bullshit to cover- up what actually happened, or if they were just correcting DC speaking out of turn.

Nothing. He pressed on the inside which shocks you and wakes you up a bit.

Oh shit I can't believe you dared to talk about this. Dude, you're dead.

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gifv

Commentary said something about pushing a part of the nose to open up the airways. No idea if that was bullshit to cover- up what actually happened, or if they were just correcting DC speaking out of turn.

Stick your finger up your nose with latex gloves on and tell me how that opens up anything. There are much more effective places to shove a finger into to wake someone up.

Anik is the one that says he was told to say the cutman just put his finger on her nose to open up the airway which baffles DC as to how that could wake someone up and then Rogan starts repeatedly saying "with ice" but if it was ice that makes it even weirder why the guy had his finger up her nose for a very long time. The video also shows they barely touched her with the ice bag.

Obviously didn't matter to the overall outcome of this fighter but certainly changed the betting results which makes you question the integrity of all fights particularly those involving China as this is not the first time we have to ignore signs of rigging sports to cash out gambling bets.

It's ammonia, commonly used in Soviet block countries to wake someone up after fainting, etc. Нашатырный спирт in Russian, strangely there isnt even an English language wiki page for it.

Obviously smelling salts or ammonia gel
We missed the beginning sequence of the cutman due to editing, so we have no idea what he applied to his fingers beforehand.
The fight should've been called off if they had to reach that far to bring a fighter back.
It's ridiculous.

Back