Anyone else disappointed they put WMMA on UFC 300?

I ignored TS but can still post. Interesting.

I like how this thread turned into a war room<Lmaoo>

There are boring fights by male and female fighters. There are exciting fights by both male and female fighters. I prefer as few boring fights as possible.

I don't know why anyone would think WMMA would be kept off 300; not seeing any real reason for that. They will have the same portion they always do. If you remove Conor's PPVs, 2 of the top 3 PPVs are WMMA fights. Money trumps all.

You had to know it was coming, you really didn’t think they’d have women? Weili is about as good as it gets with WMMA though, far from the worst thing they could put on the card.

You had to know it was coming, you really didn’t think they’d have women? Weili is about as good as it gets with WMMA though, far from the worst thing they could put on the card.
Seriously. Imagine making a whole thread crying about a Zhang Weili fight announcement.

Some of the WMMA fights are more entertaining than the mens. If it bothers you that much just tune out for that 15 minute stretch, not a big deal. I just want to see good fights that continue to move the divisions forward. There are some women out there that like to watch fighting and train, why not put something in there for them?

Dana Half-assed his trolling.

He should've made UFC 300 all WMMA -- then do UFC 301 for the dudes.

It's a different "entertainment".

To answer the thread title, yes, I'm sure there are other people that don't like WMMA. Great part about the cards is you don't have to watch every fight (or any for that matter) if you don't want to!

A lot of intriguing WMMA fights coming up with Fiorot vs Blanchfield, Karine and Natalia Silva getting their shots at the Top 10, Suarez vs Lemos, and Loopy vs Jandiroba. 2 very interesting divisions, especially flyweight.

I was happy champion of #Inclusivity Dana White he set up this matchup. No reason women/men/otherwise should been different in entertainment. Only separate by respective weight and gender class to include all with fair chance.

It was only my guess, but it seem Dana he was inspire by the success of the Power Slap Goddess and Slap GOAT regardless of gender Sheena Bathory her success. She was single-handed destroy none other than Western musical icon Taylor Swift in viewcount #battle on Instagram.

It is in fact ok for strong women to lift-up men. We must cast aside our insecurity and sheath our sword of #Bigotry, this way to promote progress and #SportsUnity, not just unity BETWEEN sport, but also within.

I think it was possible Dana he was been hoping trigger another #SocialMediaExplosion without resort to #SexualDeviancy like WWE. Young men no anymore care about sex they want #JustBangGod classic with many social media highlight for improve scroll experience.

Anywhat, this was just my cents I think so you no get mad ok?

#PeaceBeWithYou #Progress #NoMoreWhore2024

You haven't seen Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk. Your opinion of WMMA is not an informed one.

The biggest difference between our opinions is the fact that I know what I'm talking about, and you do not.

Women are vastly inferior at fighting compared to men and I don't like seeing women compete in fighting. That's a very informed opinion, I don't need to watch a specific shit fight to confirm that opinion.

Women are vastly inferior at fighting compared to men and I don't like seeing women compete in fighting. That's a very informed opinion, I don't need to watch a specific shit fight to confirm that opinion.
Yes they are as a whole but you are also in denial of the exception.

Zhang is one of the finest martial artists that I have seen.

Yes they are as a whole but you are also in denial of the exception.

Zhang is one of the finest martial artists that I have seen.

She'd lose to some random amateur dude ranked #500 in the world. No amount of male feminist cope will change that.

Lolol keep digging

Back