Anyone else have it 50-45 for Stipe?

For each round at least one judge thought Stipe won it
No judges thought Stipe won every round

49-46 sounds fair, but I scored 48-47. Anyway, 50-45 sounds kinda too one-sided to me, and it was a close war.

50-45 is nuts. I had it 48-47 live.

I thought Stiopic lost the first but it was close. He utilized strong immigrant mentality to take the next four rounds for a 49-46. The fourth was close as well though.

Yeah similar to my thinking, although I gave the 4th a draw, but also a 10-8 for Stipe in the second. Still works out at 49-46.

It's could be argued for sure. Take away the biased commentary and chiming in from celebrities and I thought Stipe won the first round, I wasn't sure what they were watching. Every time DC landed a hit it was "W0W h3's HurT, StIpE iS hUrT!!!" but when Stipe landed the reaction was much quieter. Stipe outstruck DC in the 1st, the round I gave DC was round 4. Despite his eye being closed he fought like a caged animal and took the round imo.

50-44

stipe won every round and round 2 was 10-8

It's possible

1 and 4 were close so if you scored them both for Stipe that would be 50-45

I thought Stiopic lost the first but it was close. He utilized strong immigrant mentality to take the next four rounds for a 49-46. The fourth was close as well though.
that goddamned immigrant mentality wins every time!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely not. Clear win for Stipe though. Wanted DC to win but I like Stipe too so not unhappy and he was a clear winner. Haven’t watched a minute of hype about it, fast forward through all the intros, just watched the fight and enjoyed it.

I had it 50-44 for Stipe with the second round being 10-8 because of the near finish. The bell saved DC from the knockout.

48-46. Stipe won every round except the first, but I'm deducting 1 point for the eye poke, which caused a significant impediment to Cormier's vision.

I had Stipe winning every round but I wasn't paying the closest of attention. he just consistently seemed to be winning to me.

I had it 49-46 Stipe, giving DC only the first round. You could make a point Stipe won all five rounds though.

The last round could have been 10-10. I gave DC round 4 and 1

Some of you guys are terrible at scoring fights, that shit was close.

If not for the knockdown, DC is up 2 rounds to start the fight. That knockdown changed everything.

1 DC

2 Was DC up until the last 10 seconds

3 Stipe

4 Very close round, but DC barely got time to recover from a horrific poke.

5 Very close round

Personally 3-2 either way is okay, but round 2 was the definition of stealing a round. I felt like DC won 3-2 but didn't think he'd get the nod due to optics Being the only one who got dropped in a close fight usually loses you the fight.

Last edited:
Nah. If DC didnt land that big punch that nearly dropped stipe at the end of the first then I could see an argument

He should have pounced on him. I know there was only a few seconds left but Stipe was rocked

Back