Anyone else turning off the card after cowboy vs ferguson?

Cejudo-Moraes is a damn good fight, I don't know how you can be a fan if you're not interested in that.

So you paid for a pay-per-view and you're not even gonna watch the co-main or main event?

Everyone knows Cowboy vs Ferguson is the real main event. That matchup is worth the money and both Hardcore Fans ™ and Just Bleed Fans ™ would gladly pay even if the card was JUST this fight.

During my 13 or 14 years as a MMA fan i went from casual to hardcore and back to casual again, so yes im turning it off. Only got time for the good stuff

Gonna skip the Moraes fight? He throws nukes everytime he fights, you gonna miss a good one.

Real mma fans only watch top 5 fighters at 155+

Everyone else is gettin cucked

I somewhat agree. I have a hard time believing people who say they enjoy watching two uneventful journeymen fight for a place in the top 15. I think alot of those statements come from people who want to earn cred by telling people how much mma they watch

I somewhat agree. I have a hard time believing people who say they enjoy watching two uneventful journeymen fight for a place in the top 15. I think alot of those statements come from people who want to earn cred by telling people how much mma they watch
It's true. No one actually liked watching that journeyman Calvin Kattar knock out Ricardo Lamas. They just said so for the "cred."

Dumbass.

I dont want to miss it if Cejudo gets knocked out.

I would but this 8ball can't finish itself.

WOOOOO!!!
You’re gonna be up for a fucking week.
giphy.gif

Shut the hell up. Even all the hate against WMMA doesn't make this stupid thread worthwhile. If you're not excited by Moraes vs. Cejudo, then good luck, son, this shit just isn't for you. Don't get me wrong, this fight is my "main event" as well, but god damn, the actual main event is damn good. :rolleyes:

We already have one of these shitty threads.

Main event is just as good. Maybe better. Ferg has been losing it, and they are both closer to the end. Both A+

I would but this 8ball can't finish itself.

WOOOOO!!!

Yes. It's the middle of the night for me, I don't care about the last two fights enough to stay up any longer.

It's true. No one actually liked watching that journeyman Calvin Kattar knock out Ricardo Lamas. They just said so for the "cred."

Dumbass.

Sure, i like how you just ignored the other 6 or 7 fights on the undercards that perfectly fit my description

Back