Anyone else who eats pumpkin seeds here?

I like them. At Halloween I carve a pumpkin and keep the seeds. I then roast them and make them spicy.

After Halloween I also cut up my pumpkin and bake that too.

Chilli pumpkin seeds are awesome
Chili-Lime-Spiced-Pumpkin-Seeds1-1-750x500.jpg

I tend to eat raw pumpkin seeds pretty regularly. I have roasted them in the past as well but as stated by another poster this can diminish their health benefits.

I actually enjoy them raw and I can eat a cup or so in the run of a day at work. I do however notice I feel a little funny when I eat too many but I am not sure what to attribute that to.

What's that about a Switch friend code in your Sig? You can friend people on the Switch? I've had it since day one and had no idea.

What's that about a Switch friend code in your Sig? You can friend people on the Switch? I've had it since day one and had no idea.

Yea you can friend people, not really sure what you can do beyond that though lol. You have MK8D? I am playing now if you want to add me and try to play some races together.

Yea you can friend people, not really sure what you can do beyond that though lol. You have MK8D? I am playing now if you want to add me and try to play some races together.

I'm stuck on BotW for now. I plan on getting Mario Kart as soon as I get bored with Zelda. It's been 2 and a half months and I still don't feel it coming on so I can't say how long that'll be. Lol

Back