Anyone expect rumble to ko cormier?

I have that feeling he might. Ive been watching their interviews and embedded vids and I have that gut feeling. But I may be wrong and honestly the most probable outcome is a DC UD or late round sub by DC.
Same here. Also feel the wideman fight wont be close. Someone will be outclassed in that fight

Are you picking Moose?
Thats the thing. I can see moose schooling him on the feet. Other times i feel wideman will wrestle fuck and beat him bad. Its cause i cant read wideman with the last 2 beaying, post usada body and where he is mentally

I did at first but not anymore. DC is just gonna take him down and grind his ass out again. Hes not gonna get knocked out in the first 2 rounds.

Then DC vs jones 2 gets announced for june or july.

giphy.gif

gonna be a good one .. if he lands a big shot i see him finishing the deal this time around.. i really hope for rumble to win .. kinda hard to root for cormier .. dont know why it just is.

No he didn't. DC recovered about as quickly as you possibly can. It really didn't even look like he got hurt. Was just overwhelmed by a bomb & got tossed, lol.

I think if Rumble's gonna KO him he'll have to land an even better shot than that one...which will not be easy.
Exactly, he caught DC, DC went down but got right back up, he didn't look on wobbly legs and his eyes were clear. There were a few other punches, i think an uppercut, that seems to rock him more than that big one in the first. DC has a huge head and can take a shot for sure. gonna need to be a perfect shot to take him out. Possible, but i think it's unlikely. I think DC wins by decision or sub in later rounds.

I thought the first fight should have been a -300 or so, owing to it not being a full camp but Daniel always having his rasslin' ready. This time however, I think Rumble takes the "efficient Conor" approach, "stays calm wid it", doesn't blow his load and tries to repeat the Phil Davis performance. I still think DC should be favored but only like a -150. DC is absorbing more and more damage with each fight and being closer to finished each time.

Rumble by KO/TKO was even money, so about 50% of people thought this

Back