Anyone go on the dark web?

I was curious to check it out like 10 years ago when I first heard about all the crazy shit that was supposedly on there but I never had the grapefruits to pull the trigger because I didnt want to stumble onto the wrong stuff
Looking back, I'm glad I never did, ole Pete dont need that kinda tarnish on his soul

kwuHuyV.jpeg

Yo one tayum I was firin up tor and a van pulled up FBI tried to shoot me fam 😱 so I had to run AWAY fam I ran to the store and call the ambulance fam 🚑 because I was bleeding from my neck after that shit fam can't even lie I lived fam but I thot I was gonna die tho 🚫🧢 The mandem are strap now 🔫💯

Last edited:
Of course... how else do you think we organise our coke and hookers?

I had a friend who went on the dark web out of curiosity and showed us what kind of services were offered from different identities. But he didn't anything besides browse that I was awared of LOL

I went on a few years ago, think it was during COVID. Can't remember how I did it but I found the "ebay for drugs". Was pretty cool, you could search by drug, the sellers were rated, a lot of them would have test reports on purity etc.

I didn't buy any, was going to get some edibles but they were very expensive, i get them way cheaper from my mate.

I didn't look for any red rooms or hitmen for hire!

Back