Anyone have that Khabib tweet saying he wants Paige Vanzant as a wife?

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any Sherdogs on Twitter?

This was a long time ago. Before Khabib was champion. Pretty sure it was after the Curran, Herrig or Chambers fight.

He posted something like, "I am allowed 3 wives. This is what I want as a wife. Have her as a wife."

Why do I ask?

Just because. I feel like as Khabib got more fame he stopped saying certain things.

I remember thinking to myself poor Khabib, girls like Paige do go for guys like him.

Maybe she would finally shave her head. At least she would have a legit reason to cover her head.

DpfOQQPU0AAswpO

Any Sherdogs on Twitter?

This was a long time ago. Before Khabib was champion. Pretty sure it was after the Curran, Herrig or Chambers fight.

He posted something like, "I am allowed 3 wives. This is what I want as a wife. Have her as a wife."

Why do I ask?

Just because. I feel like as Khabib got more fame he stopped saying certain things.

I remember thinking to myself poor Khabib, girls like Paige do go for guys like him.
well, we're all allowed to throw a cheeky joke every once in a while, including Khabib.
regarding fighters becoming less controversial or risky with what they say as they become more famous, that goes for a lot of them

Burka page would be champ within 6 months

Girls don’t go for guys like khabib
Buzzkill

Pimp Khabib. He could have her if he wanted her.

Darren Till has a tattoo of her on his arm. Thats some next level effort right there..

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, millionaire world champions are real woman repellent.
<JagsKiddingMe>
Khabib is a devout Muslim and Paige is a blonde western woman who doesn’t wanna wear a beekeeper suit, Who cares that he’s a millionaire if she’s gonna be oppressed.

I can picture the tweet now: "i'd love to cover her up in a sheet and keep at home so people question her very existence."

Khabib is a devout Muslim and Paige is a blonde western woman who doesn’t wanna wear a beekeeper suit, Who cares that he’s a millionaire if she’s gonna be oppressed.
Totally, bro. Women hate dominant men and can't get enough beta male.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back