Anyone here from the old days!

Most of his posts were probably before the likes era

I was here from the beginning we, always had likes. They did erase them at one point tho..this is true

Had UFC 1,2,3 given to me by uncle back around 95. I remember watching a fight where this asian fighter was get punched in the nuts on repeat. Boy did I get in alot of trouble that month.

Ive been on here since around 2000ish. I forgot my OG acct password so made this one waiting for a class watching a video Fedor KOing Zulu

started watching UFC 1 when my parents had one of those hotboxes where you got PPV free. I think I was 8. Stopped watching around the time Marco Ruas was coming up and started again around ufc 20.

Started looking at the forums in 2006 I think. Took me like a year to realize I could look at other forum posts besides the one shown on the home page lol I started getting on Sherdog to compare fighters and their records. I think 2005 is the first year I got on Sherdog because it was right before the Cro Cop Fedor fight.

Shit, I've been around for awhile, not posting much as of late.. Just lurking and saving funny gifs

i was dl'ing sherdog fighter highlights with WinMx i believe in the early 2000's, does that count? probably still have them on a hard drive somewhere. Igor, Yvel, Saku, Cro Cop, Wand, Coleman and more

No,we did not always have likes. You are very wrong. Yes they erased them but there was a good 10 yrs before likes became a thing here.

honesn't it's over 20 years ago, im not 100
but I'm pretty sure I use to always try to get the first post so I would get a bunch of likes lol Im pretty sure

Had UFC 1,2,3 given to me by uncle back around 95. I remember watching a fight where this asian fighter was get punched in the nuts on repeat. Boy did I get in alot of trouble that month.
Yes....the Joe Son fight - crazy days.

honesn't it's over 20 years ago, im not 100
but I'm pretty sure I use to always try to get the first post so I would get a bunch of likes lol Im pretty sure
Nah man im tellin ya,it wasnt always here. I cant remember the year but it was probably after 2010 when likes started. Some mod can tell us,im sure.

Last edited:
How old you talking?

1st event ever was UFC 39.
Baroni teeing off on Menne as he's pinned up against the cage is a memory ill never forget.

Also saw Diaz vs Lawler 1 live, same card as
Chuck vs Tito 1.
That is one of my favorite knockout sequences and is probably my favorite post fight celebration ever

I'M THE MAN!!! I'M THE MAN!!! I'M THE MAN!!!

No,we did not always have likes. You are very wrong. Yes they erased them but there was a good 10 yrs before likes became a thing here.
before they changed to this current server/platform.... I remember. Lurked for a couple years, joined in 08.

Back