Anyone here watch “killin is easy”

smooth assassin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’m a big Patrice O’Neal fan, I haven’t seen the doc yet, if any of you guys seen it, what did you think?

Yeah it was pretty good.
He had some of the best takes on relationships
I remember when he asked the crowd “ladies, what would you do if you didn’t have a pussy?” All the girls were saying stuff like “blow job and ass”
And he said something like i was asking what can you do to make yourself more valuable and you guys just started shouting out all of your holes”

Man, it was amazing.

I remember when he asked the crowd “ladies, what would you do if you didn’t have a pussy?” All the girls were saying stuff like “blow job and ass”
And he said something like i was asking what can you do to make yourself more valuable and you guys just started shouting out all of your holes”
Tbf, they were stating how to make themselves more valuable.

“None of y’all said learn baseball, how to play pool....”

Not yet. It came up on my feed. I am going to watch it soon.

Just saw it
They left a lot of his life out, and they ignored Anthony Cumia
It was still good, but not great

Last edited:
It was about Patrice o'neal, so of course it's going to be interesting just for that. But as a documentary it's just ok.

I love him though and never knew about his personal life so that was interesting.

Back