Anyone miss highschool?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I like to do it again let me tell you. I had one treacherous friend that talked shit behind my back which fucked my reputation. I like to go back with what I know and it would be amazing if I could rewind. Other than that Iliked high school and it could have been amazing.

People talk about " peaking" about jocks but most folks grow up to be jerk offs anyways.

Back then everything was fun. Parties and good times. Teens are fueled by energy and optimism. Even something as mundane as roaming around felt magical. Of course this was flip phone era and no social media.

Yep, my last year of highschool was pretty fckng dope.
Was the Capt'n of our Basketball team, went to the regional finals.
Our class was a tight group, party almost every weekend.
I still hang out with 10+ of them to this day (17 yrs later)
Plus school was so fckng easy for me,
Never needed to study to pass class.

Would do that year in particular again and again.

nah
high school sucked.
but i went to high school in ABQ. drugs, gangs, and getting in trouble. pretty much the only thing i miss was being able to be a stoner kid hanging out at the mma gym. even then though i had much better and informative training in my adult life.
also after hs i moved to boulder colorado for several years. CU girls are much better than ABQ chicks

No while I had fun getting crazy fucked up in highschool I much prefer my life now.

No fucking way.

I'm trying to escape alcohol and shady people now.

Also girls didn't like me, so what's the point.

I liked the party atmosphere and always trying to find a way to get wasted. I couldn't survive like that anymore though and got a pretty dope life so im good

No.

There are certainly aspects that I miss. I had a lot of fun, but nothing beats the freedom of adulthood as opposed to the powerlessness of childhood.

I'm not one of those "i HaTe BeInG aN aDuLt" individuals.

No.

There are certainly aspects that I miss. I had a lot of fun, but nothing beats the freedom of adulthood as opposed to the powerlessness of childhood.

I'm not one of those "i HaTe BeInG aN aDuLt" individuals.
I like being an adult,

But sometimes I miss the days of not having any care or responsablity aspect of a teenager.

Not after going to college. High school is a full time job with shitty bosses. College you can do whatever you want and you’re only in class for a fourth of the time.

Not even if you paid me. Working in a shitty sub shop full-time during high school was more educational and fun. Lazy, terrible and power tripping teachers bitter at how life turned out, poorly designed programs that did fuckall to prepare me for adulthood, and close minded people in a small Midwestern town was hell.

Nope.

College was so much better.

We had some good times in high school, but a lot of shit times too.

Nope. High school was mostly uneventful. I do enjoy the friendships I made, but that's it.

Probably miss elementary school more.

I fucking hated school. I love my life now. Kids are grown and successful and I am single. I can do whatever the fuck I want to.

Sure... I had a blast in High School. I just wish I would have payed more attention to my studies.

Back