Anything to do in Louisville, Kentucky?

When's the last time you had a 30c beer my friend?
I don't know.<{vega}>

Is that a measurement or a type of beer?

Either way, it would be a long time.
On the occassions when I do drink I stick to Bourbon, scotch or maybe absinthe.

If you're into Corvettes the Corvette Museum is south of Louisville. Midway between L'ville and Nashville.

I don't know.<{vega}>

Is that a measurement or a type of beer?

Either way, it would be a long time.
On the occassions when I do drink I stick to Bourbon, scotch or maybe absinthe.
That is a price. 30 cents. They got em in Louisville

That is a price. 30 cents. They got em in Louisville
Back in the day when I was broke as fuck we would buy these and take a benadryl.

large.jpg $0.99

Usually we would buy 2 40oz each but by about halfway thru the 2nd the benadryl kicks in and you wound up blacking out.

Had me a whole lifetime worth of hangovers back then before I got old and civilized and learned about (& could afford) quality booze.

In mid-July there's a good chance it's going to be pretty hot and humid relative to what you're used to.

Unless you want to spend a few days enjoying different weather or catch a short flight somewhere else that actually has stuff to do, I'd get in and out as quick as possible.

Kentucky Bourbon Trail if that’s your thing. I haven’t done it personally.

image.jpg
Downtown Kentucky looks nice..

Jennifer Lawrence is from there and her parents still live there. They have a big banner of her on a building at 6th and Main Street. View attachment 1028534

I visit Louisville on a regular basis to see some family. It's not that bad. I definitely prefer my trips to San Diego, Florida, Vegas and hell any where else.

Bring your gas mask.

Jack harlow is also from Louisville.

Back