Aqua Bag 15 inch

PunchandJohn

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I haven't read all other posts on the aqua bags, it could be that y'all know this already but Aqua Bags are just repackaged Taylor Made bouys. The aqua bags even have "taylor made" printed on them!

If you guy them directly from Taylor, they are 1/2 the price.
All you get from Aqua is 2 plugs for the hole, a nozzle and a hook, all of which you can jerry rig yourself. For the plug you can use a dry wall toggler like below.
7485463AC-24.jpg

To fill up water, use a hose and a nozzle
0104393-23.jpg

and 1/4 inch chain
020418289804.jpg

and slip hook

020418291388.jpg

and 2 quick links, one for attaching chain to slip hook, one for chain to mount on ceiling
quick_link_LRG.jpg

and taylor made buoy
219Tgq65AmL.jpg
and you save money. Of course you may not have the same selection of colors but who the flock cares about the color?

Now if you don't have time to bother with that, you can surely buy directly from Aqua Bags.

As for the bag itself: the 15 inch is good size for me, I have a small space in my garage which allows be to go around it about 270 degrees allowing body shots, and upper cuts which is a great possibility for one bag. It is a nice set up and I enjoy watching the bag spin when I shoot a hook at it. Also you can swing the bag wrecking ball style and hit a moving target.

They advertise it as being easier on the hands. I can't speak with a lot of experience being that I am new to this sport but I can say that this thing WILL hurt if you don't wrap and or wear good bag gloves or if you catch your thumb.

btw I mounted the sucker on this beauty from Firstlaw Fitness
which is very sturdy and worth the money

41iqURZ0yiL.jpg

You guys bought a Taylor Made and it had the same screw? which screw, the plug?

classic, ok, I feed like I have been had... but at least I have the good deed of helping others avoid the same mistake I made.

Wow. I would have never even known lol. I wonder who was the first guy to mount one of these up and take a set of gloves to it.

Back