Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

I assure you, you cannot look everybody up and I assure you I’m not playing anything off. You are straight up jealous is what I think which is fine with me.

Simple yes or no questions:

Did you play baseball in college?
Did you play baseball with any affiliation to minor league baseball?
Did you ever get paid to play baseball on a salary basis?

Yes, you played for another rec league team. I don't know why you are still trying to play this off. Your name is already out there and anyone can look. You aren't anywhere on baseball cube. Any googles of your name with baseball show you playing for rec league teams with age divisions lol. I can look up loads of people that I played baseball with and baseball cube brings up their entire history: NCAA, Minors, et

Simple yes or no questions:

Did you play baseball in college?
Did you play baseball with any affiliation to minor league baseball?
Did you ever get paid to play baseball on a salary basis?
No
No
Yes

No
No
Yes

Lol, right. This sounds far more accurate from you: "I did starting strength methods all the way to a 500 squat and then played an adult league with a mixture of minor leaguers, ex college and a couple of ex professionals here in Texas. Not surprisingly after acquiring strength I was belting homers and doubles in the 3 hole most of the games something I did not do in high school at all because I did not know how to strength train of course."

This sounds pretty much dead on to a rec league. Couple that with the lack of coverage besides a picture of you playing on a 35+ team in a rec league tournament. You expect us to believe you are getting a salary with zero coverage? Lol. That's like my co-worker saying she is a semi-pro mushball player because they take home some $ when they win a weekend tournament.

Lol, right. This sounds far more accurate from you: "I did starting strength methods all the way to a 500 squat and then played an adult league with a mixture of minor leaguers, ex college and a couple of ex professionals here in Texas. Not surprisingly after acquiring strength I was belting homers and doubles in the 3 hole most of the games something I did not do in high school at all because I did not know how to strength train of course."

This sounds pretty much dead on to a rec league. Couple that with the lack of coverage besides a picture of you playing on a 35+ team in a rec league tournament. You expect us to believe you are getting a salary with zero coverage? Lol. That's like my co-worker saying she is a semi-pro mushball player because they take home some $ when they win a weekend tournament.

Here’s the thing I do not care if you believe me.
What tournament have you played recently? I don’t need to defend myself further it’s your turn.

Last edited:
What tournament have you played recently? I don’t need to defend myself further it’s your turn.

Dude, you are 40 years old still lying on the internet. "Semi-pro player" "I would know I played against the Russian national team 3 years ago." Why didn't you just say you played in a rec league? Most would have no issues with you saying you are in a more advanced rec league that includes higher end players. Instead, you tried (and are still trying) to make it sound like you were making an actual income from baseball. Anyone with a brain knows there is no chance of that with what is out there on you. I'm sure they're dying to pay a 35+ year old who didn't even play college baseball. You are literally paying to play in the Roy Hobbs tournament lol.

Dude, you are 40 years old still lying on the internet. "Semi-pro player" "I would know I played against the Russian national team 3 years ago." Why didn't you just say you played in a rec league? Most would have no issues with you saying you are in a more advanced rec league that includes higher end players. Instead, you tried (and are still trying) to make it sound like you were making an actual income from baseball. Anyone with a brain knows there is no chance of that with what is out there on you. I'm sure they're dying to pay a 35+ year old who didn't even play college baseball. You are literally paying to play in the Roy Hobbs tournament lol.
When did I say I didn't play in a rec league? I’m not lying about anything you just want me to be lying so you can have something to bitch about. I would have never even brought it up if never asked about my lifting or baseball in the first place.

So you haven’t played baseball recently oblivion? Yea I’ll take that as a no.

When did I say I didn't play in a rec league? I’m not lying about anything you just want me to be lying so you can have something to bitch about. I would have never even brought it up if never asked about my lifting or baseball in the first place.

You have said multiple times that you were semi-pro. You are still trying to carry on the lie here stating that you were paid a salary! You paid to play in the Roy Hobbs tournament with a fucking 50 year old on your team. That's the same tournament where you played the "Russian National Team" which was really you just played a rec league team from Russia.

If it's just for women, I wouldn't bother. Women like the swimmer's physique which is lean, tall and slightly muscular.
Some guys have an exaggerated perception of how much women like huge muscles, but my experience is that, while it isn't a universal thing by any stretch, there are nonetheless plenty of women who love big muscles.

You have said multiple times that you were semi-pro. You are still trying to carry on the lie here stating that you were paid a salary! You paid to play in the Roy Hobbs tournament with a fucking 50 year old on your team. That's the same tournament where you played the "Russian National Team" which was really you just played a rec league team from Russia.
That’s correct that is their national team. You seem to hate a lot of people. For instance the coworker that gets paid to play mush ball and now apparently you are jealous of this 50 year old to. What about all those guys that you said played in majors you played with but in your own words never actually made the majors. Are you jealous of those guys to?

All you do is express hate on this forum. The only responses you had in the rippetoe thread were how much you couldn’t stand the guy.

I didn’t realize a 40 year old wasn’t allowed to post on the internet. Maybe you should stop doing it to? I mean you definitely don’t seem to be changing the world or improving anybody else’s lives here unless you are trying to teach us a lesson in how to hate winners?

That’s correct that is their national team. You seem to hate a lot of people. For instance the coworker that gets paid to play mush ball and now apparently you are jealous of this 50 year old to. What about all those guys that you said played in majors you played with but in your own words never actually made the majors. Are you jealous of those guys to?

All you do is express hate on this forum. The only responses you had in the rippetoe thread were how much you couldn’t stand the guy.

I didn’t realize a 40 year old wasn’t allowed to post on the internet. Maybe you should stop doing it to? I mean you definitely don’t seem to be changing the world or improving anybody else’s lives here unless you are trying to teach us a lesson in how to hate winners?

You keep trying to redirect away from the fact that you said you were paid a salary and always allude to being a paid baseball player. Anyone can look up your name, look up your facebook, and see exactly what you played. You weren't semi-pro and you weren't taking home a salary. You tried to portray your baseball "career" as far more than what it was which was high school and then a 35 year old+ rec league team. Why not just own up to that at this point? The cat was out of the bag years ago on here, but now that there are a bunch of new members, you still try throwing in things to portray that you were some stud baseball player. You do the same with your lifting which is why @spdrew2143 always calls you out on it. You: "Yes, I'm going to do a meet and show you all". Of course that didn't happen.

Just admit who you are. You are a recreational lifter and a recreational baseball player. There is nothing wrong with that and be content with it.

You keep trying to redirect away from the fact that you said you were paid a salary and always allude to being a paid baseball player. Anyone can look up your name, look up your facebook, and see exactly what you played. You weren't semi-pro and you weren't taking home a salary. You tried to portray your baseball "career" as far more than what it was which was high school and then a 35 year old+ rec league team. Why not just own up to that at this point? The cat was out of the bag years ago on here, but now that there are a bunch of new members, you still try throwing in things to portray that you were some stud baseball player. You do the same with your lifting which is why @spdrew2143 always calls you out on it. You: "Yes, I'm going to do a meet and show you all". Of course that didn't happen.

Just admit who you are. You are a recreational lifter and a recreational baseball player. There is nothing wrong with that and be content with it.
I’m not going over this with you likely ever again. You can believe whatever you want like I said earlier I do not care what you or drew believe. You are a waste of my time.

I’m not going over this with you likely ever again. You can believe whatever you want like I said earlier I do not care what you or drew believe. You are a waste of my time.

It's not hard to know exactly what you did as you've posted it all. You seem to have been a good athlete in your youth and high school. You didn't play college ball. You got back into rec league baseball and played on a 35+ team. I have no idea why you felt the need to act like you were semi-pro and paid when you literally have posted your entire sports life on facebook.

It's not hard to know exactly what you did as you've posted it all. You seem to have been a good athlete in your youth and high school. You didn't play college ball. You got back into rec league baseball and played on a 35+ team. I have no idea why you felt the need to act like you were semi-pro and paid when you literally have posted your entire sports life on facebook.
You know what you are exactly right!

Mother Russia has never been known for baseball, maybe that's why they had a good amount of Americans playing on their national team. The problem with poke is that he always sensationalizes things like saying he's a pro baseball player or a highly accomplished martial artist. However, the truth often tells a different story.

Mother Russia has never been known for baseball, maybe that's why they had a good amount of Americans playing on their national team. The problem with poke is that he always sensationalizes things like saying he's a pro baseball player or a highly accomplished martial artist. However, the truth often tells a different story.
indeed it does

Last edited:
@Oblivian

@ROcknrollracing

For God's sake, just a get a room together and fuck already! :)
Yeah, geez can we please get back to the OP's question guys?

I've been thinking about it and I have another important point for the OP to consider. Steroids are tested for in many sports. Testing positive would be embarrassing and get you disqualified, I remember that being a concern for me that weekend when I was on the Canadian National Hockey Team. I had used the steroids and was freaking out, imagining how embarrassing it would have been to get caught in front of the dozens of girlfriends and wives filing the bleacher.

Back