Are DC and Cruz

One of these days DC just needs to out him on the spot. Like bruh, you realize you were a bantamweight and I was a LHW/HW. If you keep being a douchebag we're gonna demonstrate why weight classes exist.
And retired DC is probably walking around near 300lbs since he's enjoying not having to cut weight for fights anymore. Dom better get ready to run when he pisses DC off enough while they're sitting on their chairs doing commentary.

It even makes me feel bad for DC. Sure the guy doesn't come in fully researched like Dom, but he's a likeable enough guy and doesn't sound like fake play-by-play robot like Anik either, he has his purpose for the commentary team, no need to be an asshole all the time Dom.

It's a competition between these two to see who can be more annoying. Feel like putting the tv on mute.
I like Dom with his passive aggressive digs, tonight was just over the top.

Mute is a great option. Dc./Bisping combo usually get the mute from me.

Rogan def gets the mute with constant screaming.

I think Bones Jones should do commentary after he retires. He will make a great team with DC.
Yes. He can comment on how to cheat, roid, commit endless crimes and get away with em.

Not really. Cruz literally told DC to stop mispronouncing a WMMA Asian fighters name, followed by a long silence. 😄⚰️⚰️⚰️

Which is crazy because Dom struggles so hard at times with simple names like; Kevin, Kelvin, and Calvin.

DC is for sure likeable, Cruz is a douche but can occasionally give good intel on the fight. DC is usually just waiting for a shot and takedown to spout all his wrestling knowledge. As a former amatuer wrestler I freakin love DC when he goes into wrestler mode.

Cruz is no less unlikeable than DC. I don't know why people here keep saying that. Nobody who is supposedly that good of a guy gets into that many ego-driven conflicts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back