Are kangaroos dicks?

Delicious
1620848110_402774.gif

This thread has delivered many laughs. Great job, Sherbros.

I haven't had much to do with wombats. I hit one in my car once and nearly lost control. No damage to my car as it was my first car, an old school Datsun 200B.

Here is some footage of a kangaroo nearly drowning a dog.
Dog lovers may find it disturbing but it is acting in self defence.

(Actually that is edited a bit from the original version which is little more full on)

Last edited:
TBH Kangaroos are fine. The most annoying thing they do is make you think it's a pig or a deer when you're out hunting. But other than that I've never had any issues with them. They aren't really that interested in attacking you.
I saw a video of a guy calming one down just by lowering his stance. I guess kangaroos raise up on their hind legs to assert dominance so we look threatening just standing upright.

They're pretty high on the 'dick' scale with crocodiles the highest and quokkas the lowest.

I saw a video of a guy calming one down just by lowering his stance. I guess kangaroos raise up on their hind legs to assert dominance so we look threatening just standing upright.
Never had to calm one down, but if I did I'd just touch it with teh jab.

This is the greatest Kangaroo ever and his dick got him in trouble so may be relevant

Wayne-Carey-2.jpg

The red ones might be assholes, but the grey ones are adorable.

No you're thinking of New Zealanders and their desire to fuck sheep all the time I'd reckon.

Anyway I had a kangaroo trying to attack me when I was about 10 on a school excursion, scared the fuck out of me. Since then we've gotten along ok, they're often on golf courses here. Can be a bit of pressure standing over a putt with 30 kangaroos all watching your shot ha ha

Americans too.

One of my teachers who was a ww2 vet told us about how his squad mates would always go looking for sheep when they traveled to a new area. Apparently sheep pussy feels the closest to an actual woman.. Not even joking.

Americans too.

One of my teachers who was a ww2 vet told us about how his squad mates would always go looking for sheep when they traveled to a new area. Apparently sheep pussy feels the closest to an actual woman.. Not even joking.

I'd let you know but of course I've never been near a woman's pussy...

They drown dogs so yea

I always hope to find videos of crocs or some other animal eating a kangarooo but to no avail

I think i would enjoy that very much

Back