Are people better looking now then they were in previous generations?

Are people better looking now than they were in previous generations?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With plastic surgeries being the norm these days, do we look better now?

We also don't smoke or drink as much and we live longer.

I think we age better to.

However there was hardly any obese people back then.

I guess they were more natural beauties back then also.

Thoughts?

Chicks from the mid 90's and early 2000's shit on the girls considered hot today. Give me a prime Pammy A, Carmen Electra, Natalie Portman, Jamie Pressly, Eliza Dushku, etc over who is considered hot now. Minus Margot Robbie who ironically looks just like Jamie Pressly

Average 18 year old in my country in 1930s

137cm 27 kilos

I would say yes on basis people are not underfed atleast here

With plastic surgeries being the norm these days, do we look better now?

We also don't smoke or drink as much and we live longer.

I think we age better to.

However there was hardly any obese people back then.

I guess they were more natural beauties back then also.

Thoughts?

People look far better now.

No, its not because of plastic surgeries.
Less drinking, less smoking, and more of a significance upon healthy living through nutrition & fitness.

We're now in an era that Marilyn Monroe would be considered 'mid' in comparison to the hottest tier of women.

This is the first generation in a long time where the average grip strength of men has decreased.

Before this, better living conditions and nutrition led to stronger and healthier men. But they've gotten literally physically weaker this generation.

People look far better now.

No, its not because of plastic surgeries.
Less drinking, less smoking, and more of a significance upon healthy living through nutrition & fitness.

We're now in an era that Marilyn Monroe would be considered 'mid' in comparison to the hottest tier of women.

I agree, there are more pleasing to the eyes looking people today even without plastic surgeries.

They take care of their skin better, they eat more healthier and workout. To try to keep fit.

Last edited:
This is the first generation in a long time where the average grip strength of men has decreased.

Before this, better living conditions and nutrition led to stronger and healthier men. But they've gotten literally physically weaker this generation.
Even though some men and women are more jacked then ever but thats do to mainly the advancement of the Gear their taking....But mens Test levels have dropped significantly through the years

History will prove that we were privileged to witness the peak of aesthetics.

yoshihiro_akiyama_mma.jpg

Back