Are people better looking now then they were in previous generations?

Are people better looking now than they were in previous generations?

• Total voters
Idk but I'm better looking than my parents were at my age.

What shithole do you live in where plastic surgery is the norm? Literally none of my family members or close friends ever had any.
Weird forums where we make up things about the outside world without ever visiting it.

Boy imagine the aroma of some strong pussy back in the day when hygiene products weren't available. It would probably trigger you into a fanatic rage fuck as nasty as it is.

I think men were more handsome in the past as a whole

Women, however, have gotten much more attractive, probably because of modern diets / exercise, etc

Boy imagine the aroma of some strong pussy back in the day when hygiene products weren't available. It would probably trigger you into a fanatic rage fuck as nasty as it is.
Tell me you're an incel without telling me. That's akin to thinking a woman gets 'loose' if they have a lot of sex. A woman only requires warm water to keep her privates clean, hygiene products are more likely to do harm by disturbing the natural ph levels in the vulva, which is already bacteria-deterring by itself.

Last edited:
On average better looking imo but obv they had harder lives and lived shorter lifespans back in the day. Would add that mixing of groups made for more beautiful people. Hard to find pure blood italians, irish etc in the south. That mixing made a difference. But dont discredit some of the beauty back in the day. Actresses seem to be less beautiful now imo.

Tell me you're an incel without telling me. That's akin to thinking a woman gets 'loose' if they have a lot of sex. A woman only requires warm water to keep her privates clean, hygiene products are more likely to do harm by disturbing the natural ph levels in the vulva, which is already bacteria-deterring by itself.
Warm water was constantly available? And lol who uses the word incel? Way to take a joke comment super seriously my guy.

Warm water was constantly available? And lol who uses the word incel? Way to take a joke comment super seriously my guy.
Obviously you were trying to be funny, but the 'joke' is premeditated on the assumption that women need largely unnecessary cleaning products for their privates for them not to be 'gross' before they get banged by chads like yourself. 'It's just a joke, bro' doesn't give you some sort of immunity shield from criticism.

I generally don't use the term incel, because it's become a catch-all inflammatory term, but it seemed pretty apt for the situation. And it's really not more eye-rolling than addressing someone as 'my guy'.

Obviously you were trying to be funny, but the 'joke' is premeditated on the assumption that women need largely unnecessary cleaning products for their privates for them not to be 'gross' before they get banged by chads like yourself. 'It's just a joke, bro' doesn't give you some sort of immunity shield from criticism.

I generally don't use the term incel, because it's become a catch-all inflammatory term, but it seemed pretty apt for the situation. And it's really not more eye-rolling than addressing someone as 'my guy'.
Are you autistic? It's ok if you are just wondering.

Have you ever heard of this hygiene product called 'warm water'? I think it's been around since the discovery of fire. Just wondering.
It really depends on where you lived during ancient times. In the Roman Empire they had aqueducts and warm water would have been readily available. If you lived in the forrests of Germania it wouldn't have been reasonable to take warm baths every day. Plus Romans used Olive Oil to cover their scents where as barbarians used bear fats.

And just to add, it wasn't a major priority in most people's lives to take warm baths everyday. Even today people have hygiene problems when showers are just a couple steps away and life is relatively easy. If you want to insist on being a dick while being ignorant I can help educate you.

Last edited:
Audrey-cover.jpg

Audrey was perfection 😙

She was an all-timer for sure.. she was classy too. Can’t beat that.

Way prettier today we would all become wifes if we were dropped 100 years ago.

It really depends on where you lived during ancient times. In the Roman Empire they had aqueducts and warm water would have been readily available. If you lived in the forrests of Germania it wouldn't have been reasonable to take warm baths every day. Plus Romans used Olive Oil to cover their scents where as barbarians used bear fats.

And just to add, it wasn't a major priority in most people's lives to take warm baths everyday. Even today people have hygiene problems when showers are just a couple steps away and life is relatively easy. If you want to insist on being a dick while being ignorant I can help educate you.
To be honest, since the point of contention turned to the 'warm' part, I looked it up just to be sure, but cold water is fine as well, but warm water is better. As is expected, since it seems to work for other animals. I think we can agree unheated water was reasonable accessible to a large group of people throughout history.

Last edited:

Generally it's only males who've had nothing to do with vaginas say this type of thing. Vaginas do not smell!

Generally it's only males who've had nothing to do with vaginas say this type of thing. Vaginas do not smell!
Bro I get enough pussy I thought a girl gave me an STD about 3 weeks ago. Went to the doctor and it's just a bacterial infection. Thank fucking God on that my Sherbro. On antibiotics right now.

It was just a joke from the beginning my God some of you must be the best people to be around.

Last edited:
Bro I get enough pussy I thought a girl gave me an STD about 3 weeks ago. Went to the doctor and it's just a bacterial infection. Thank fucking God on that my Sherbro. On antibiotics right now.

It was just a joke from the beginning my God some of you must be the best people to be around.
What sqeeuzewax said, hence the eye-frowning on my part. Also, it's typical deflection when both parties are clearly irritated, you demand the other side to 'lighten up', but give yourself an excemption even though you were obviously also being passive-agressive with me. Frame environment as fun, then act not congruent within that frame, but expect others to do so or else they're lame, autistic, not fun at parties. A lot of conflicts probably play out a similar way, even on a political macro level. It's kind of funny because I follow social media groups on both end of the political spectrum, and the Left will accuse the Right of being 'uptight and boring', but the Right will say the exact same thing, it's a form of social defamation, and it's basically an ad hominem.

Another device would be to frame all of this as trivial, but in some way it isn't, since it's all part of the psychology in how we interact with others. You could have easily de-escalated the situation, so you played your part in this too.

But I'll drop the issue now, no need to turn this into a nasty situation.

Last edited:
People are better looking at the highs and a lot more people into fitness.

But there's way unnatural plastic surgery, breast implants, lip fillers, fake butts etc

Way more obese, homeless and addicts and young people who don't do anything but spend all their time online eating Cheetos and drinking energy drinks.

Prime Raquel Welch in the 60s was one of the goats for me.

UhSmEd.gif

One-Million-Years-BC-1966-Raquel-Welch-18.gif

4b68e729fd1cdd7218cd7bab470d2279.jpg

Back