Are there any actors that you avoid?

IRL?
Bill-Cosby-20.jpg

Oh, add Will Smith to the list. Nothing against the guy but not only does he always plays Will Smith in everything he does, he was responsible for trying to push his no talent hack of an actor son into every movie he was involved in.

Samuel L. Jackson he's the worst. Never liked him in any film he's done. Very annoying person regardless of the character he plays which he usually plays himself.

I'm pretty much with you guys on jamie fox, But I had to watch django because its a tarantino movie. not a fan of him but hes in good movies

Gerard butler, never seen anything hes in and never will

I don't want to make your mental situation worse. But imagine this. Natural is most beautiful. A vagina should be inviting, its symmetrical wings want to embrace you. However, in Hope Solo's situation is not like that.

Imagine again a man who wants to go all the way to become a woman with a real vagina. Since the surgeon is not advanced enough to mimic the beauty of a magnificent vagina, the end result is wings that look like a raisin forming a circle. It is a hole to the abyss.

But she's showed her tits in at least 3 movies. That's a very likeable trait.

Not like that selfish Jennifer love Hewitt, keeping those blessings from the gods all to herself
I've missed it all three times because of her punchable face.

any scumbag actor or actress can be in a great movie so i'm definitely not going to limit myself.

Dustin Hoffman, Danial Day Lewis off the top of my head. Mind I've watched and enjoyed many of their movies but I dislike looking at them.

<Fedor23>

Back