Are there many members of Sherdog...

I came here for the trannies but stayed for the penis

I'm still here for you Paul.

Animation15_medium.gif

Came here for UFC discussions, but that subforum was unbearable.

I read Mayberry and post in War Room.

I would google ufc fighters to get more info, after the wiki page the first results were fight finder and sherdog threads. After reading the threads and liking the layout I became a regular lurker.

Haven't watched MMA in years but I've been going on here for a decade and can't seem to break the habit

I think like most people my interest in MMA faded after an initial high period. I still keep up with it for the most part but I wouldn't visit here more than a few times a month if it wasn't for the berry and P&M.

We, the berry, have lost a lot of our great posters in the last few years. Makes me a little sad.

MMA is fading in the US, that's why so many of the big cards are overseas somewhere.
Boxing is making a huge resurgence here as well.

find this thread after the fedor werdum fight. i was at a county fair and couldnt see the fight. decided to google the results on my phone. somehow i found this place and everyone losing their minds.

then i found the berry. still a big mma fan though. watch pretty much all ufc programming and some bellator.

Last edited:
Loved to follow MMA when it was more manageable. With all the events and fights I've actually lost some steam, however when the big fights do happen I make sure to watch. Still have to log onto this site almost everyday to get my MMA news and see who got injured each week......

Started coming here for MMA in '03, that account got banned as I trolled Hughes fans, then I created this account and only deal with the sub forums. I go to SnC every now and then, and check out the nutrition forums every now and then, but mostly frequent Mayberry. I haven't been to the UFC forum for years now.

There used to be a time when the Mayberry had some of the most funniest topics ever. Totally random subjects of interest daily and not filled with Movie or TV discussions.
I think the internet has matured a bit, and seeing a random topic of something bizarrely funny pop up these days is a rare treat.

Used to be a huge MMA fan, especially during the Pride era. Haven't been a fan for many years now.

I used to order every UFC. But I rarely watch MMA anymore. Seems like the UFC just got oversaturated.

If there's some interesting fight, I may try to watch, or at least see the results. But that's rare. I did watch Kimbo vs Shamrock.

But I don't read the MMA forums. Usually just check out the War Room and Mayberry.

Back