Are we going to let Israel get away with that tit?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...oral-muscle-theorizes-marijuana-was-the-cause
"For reference, Adesanya has been tested by USADA 33 total times since joining the UFC in 2018 and has never failed a test, including his 11 tests so far this year."

Innocent until proven guilty... you don't even have any evidence to support your insanity. Calm your tit. Go back to your basement, turn off the lights and disconnect the wifi. Sanity prevails.
Hey man, I'm not the insane one. Im the one who wanted legit evidence or a good explanation.Unfortuanately studies show that marijuana usage in adults doesn't cause man boobs. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/920892/

Think about it, you would know at least one person who that happened to! I know a hundred pot smokers and 0 of them developed big ole tittays as adults. This is serious, what if he has cancer? What if this happens again in the middle of a fight and his tit explodes?

He never failed a test does not equal
He never took PEDs

And a bunch of guys online saying he does....doesnt mean he did either...

It goes both ways...thats why theres testing ..innocent untill proven guilty my friend

Jones is irrelevant...???

Barnett is irrelevant ? He was HW champion...????

Frank mir?????

Dont paint people with such a wide brush...there are plenty of clean athletes and fighters out there
Bullshit they are all on steroids and all those guys fought again despite failing multiple test each

And a bunch of guys online saying he does....doesnt mean he did either...

It goes both ways...thats why theres testing ..innocent untill proven guilty my friend

You are either naive and trusting or not very worldly.

People lie, people cheat, people skirt the rules, ESPECIALLY when money and fame are on the line.

Its clearly gyno caused by hormonal imbalance there is no if and or buts about it and considering he is a grown adult not going through puberty that leaves one option he is on the fucking sauce you dumb blind motherfuckers

I'm against PED use in sports but if they're going to let the big names get away with cheating then they might aswel just abandon the whole testing process.
"I'm against PED use in sports"
I'm on the other side. I'm very pro PED. Why stop the scientific advances that PED's can give athletes?

He is pretty good at running...
Nobody cared much about Tillatitty. Gsp and others had half a dozen needle marks. Roid and hgh gut and so on
Yeah GSP had that obvious HGH look to his stomach you could see it clear as day no one else would rehydrate and look like that he was clearly on da sauce

He's been usada tested 32 times since he joined the ufc ( feb 18 ). Passed every time. Keep crying haters lol
Lance Armstrong never failed a test Israel has a clear hormonal imbalanace unless he has a tumor on his pituitory gland its PEDS

Israel has gotten away with a lot worse and continues to.
We are talking about the nation right?

You are either naive and trusting or not very worldly.

People lie, people cheat, people skirt the rules, ESPECIALLY when money and fame are on the line.

No im a life long martial artist who doesnt use PEDS.. not everyone breaks the rules for money.. i was suppose to fight my first pro fight but covid happen

Lance Armstrong never failed a test Israel has a clear hormonal imbalanace unless he has a tumor on his pituitory gland its PEDS

Lance Armstrong was blood doping.. removed blood. Re injecting it at a later date. During the tour. Not taking anabolic steroids. Also he got caught a few times.

In 1999, he tested positive for corticosteroid triamcinolone but managed to provide “a back-dated doctor’s certificate claiming the substance is in a skin cream.” A 2005 report also alleged that Armstrong’s urine samples from the 1999 Tour de France contained a banned substance, but nothing came of those claims.

The high level of testosterone was spotted numerous times but put down to his battle with testicular cancer, and considered part of his recovery and a blind eye was turned. Along with quite a few fluctuations in his hormones. ( hgh)

No im a life long martial artist who doesnt use PEDS.. not everyone breaks the rules for money.. i was suppose to fight my first pro fight but covid happen

Not everyone breaks the rules for money. Exactly, its called poor people and middle class people

His tests probably came negative.If it didn't we would have learned by now.That's what sherdog cares about anyway.If his test are clean no way in hell that fighter dopes.
That’s only if they’re white

Big Izzy fan .... he’s on the gear like the vast majority of fighters ....it’s all good

Hahaha come on.. so he just HAPPENS to be in the best shape of his life looking like Neo out there at the exact moment his tit erupts into a B cup.

We're all well aware of the plausible deniability Izry has, but don't try to brush it off as some common thing that can happen to anyone at any time. We've have numerous confirmations from people who've done roids and who've seen people roid that peds can cause gyno in one tit.

We don't need a positive test result to comment on something obvious right in front of our eyes. Looking jacked, fine, but a TIT? Oh hell nah. We AINT keeping quiet about that. That's where I draw the line

It needed to be said!
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back