Are we so sure Tom Aspinall gets by Lewis?

I feed trolls unashamedly. Ain't my job to react to them like trolls, I far more enjoy pointing out stupidity, regardless if they're doing it on purpose.

My stance is the same as PED's. Once it's solved that they're doing it intentionally, deletion is the answer. Of this thread and their account. Until then?

@DiazSlap is a
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
<Deported1>
Trolling probably is against the rules (I don't know I haven't read them) but I don't think he's really broke any here. Not everyone is going to like fighters other people do and humans like having fun so meh. I really did get a laugh about the part where a yellow belt and a mod get into a back and forth and the guy spits out "equal rights" I about spit my drink out lmao.

I feed trolls unashamedly. Ain't my job to react to them like trolls, I far more enjoy pointing out stupidity, regardless if they're doing it on purpose.

My stance is the same as PED's. Once it's solved that they're doing it intentionally, deletion is the answer. Of this thread and their account. Until then?

@DiazSlap is a
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
<Deported1>
Stalker detected…get a hobby dude.

1715554305275.gif

You got a small minority on Sherdog making ridiculous claims that the GOAT Jon Jones is “running” from British Tom but Tom’s best wins are Sergei, AARP-AA and flat-footed Volkov.

Black Beast with his new found cardio and power may just Travis Browne Tom.

I say give Lewis a chance to swang and bang…could be interesting.
Are you sure Jon could get past Lewis? I would wager that Lewis has a better chance against Jon. I don't think Jon finishes Lewis very easily. Won't get a one shot KO, won't be able to get an easy sub like he did with Gane. Lewis has 5 rounds to land just one on Jon.

Aspinall has natural HW size and he is well rounded enough to get Lewis down and get a sub or a GnP stoppage.

Are you sure Jon could get past Lewis? I would wager that Lewis has a better chance against Jon. I don't think Jon finishes Lewis very easily. Won't get a one shot KO, won't be able to get an easy sub like he did with Gane. Lewis has 5 rounds to land just one on Jon.

Aspinall has natural HW size and he is well rounded enough to get Lewis down and get a sub or a GnP stoppage.
Wager what? Lol

Are we sure Jon would even take the fight against the KO champ of HW let alone even win?

yes we're sure. lewis has 3 wins in the last 8 fights. against a lower tier hw's Rodrigo nascimento, Marcos rogerio de lima and Chris daukaus... aspinal is hw champ for a reason... use your brain dummy

<36>

Almeida couldn't even submit Derrick and control him on the ground and he's a submission artist. I doubt Tom would have an easier time subbing him. maybe controlling him but not definitely subbing him. Even Spivac who is a big dude had a hard time keeping Derrick down and a big reason why he was able to do sub him was because of Derrick having to cut almost 30 pounds in 3 days. I don't think an in shape Derrick would have gotten finished on the ground like that against Spivac.

Jailton Almeida also weighs 230 pounds and should be fighting back at Light Heavyweight. Regardless Aspinall is way faster and precise on the feet. He’d be like a -600 favorite.

funny thing with this guy everytime he goes against top 5 he is outclassed other then that you looks unbeatable

You got a small minority on Sherdog making ridiculous claims that the GOAT Jon Jones is “running” from British Tom but Tom’s best wins are Sergei, AARP-AA and flat-footed Volkov.

Black Beast with his new found cardio and power may just Travis Browne Tom.

I say give Lewis a chance to swang and bang…could be interesting.
Are you sure Jones gets by Lewis?

This goose's honk thinks you earn a title shot by beating Rigoberto Nascimento lerl

Wager what? Lol
Its a figure of speech. There is no way for us to wager on it since Jon will never in a million years fight Derrick Lewis. He won't even fight Tom and the guy is carrying the Interim Title. Jon is truly a Paper Champion.

Jailton Almeida also weighs 230 pounds and should be fighting back at Light Heavyweight. Regardless Aspinall is way faster and precise on the feet. He’d be like a -600 favorite.
Almeida weighing 230 didn't stop him from taking down Blaydes and Lewis multiple times and having moderate success keeping them there. We're talking about whether or not Tom could take down Derrick and submit him easily, not if Tom can beat him on the feet so that last point is kinda irrelevant.

Its a figure of speech. There is no way for us to wager on it since Jon will never in a million years fight Derrick Lewis. He won't even fight Tom and the guy is carrying the Interim Title. Jon is truly a Paper Champion.
No juevos…got it.

Almeida weighing 230 didn't stop him from taking down Blaydes and Lewis multiple times and having moderate success keeping them there. We're talking about whether or not Tom could take down Derrick and submit him easily, not if Tom can beat him on the feet so that last point is kinda irrelevant.

Are you slow? Aspinall is way bigger and probably stronger than Almeida so it stands to reason he wouldn’t have as hard a time controlling him and finding a sub.

Last edited:
BB has a puncher’s chance and 3 minutes to finish. Aspinall doesn’t really make mistakes and he isn’t above shooting for takedowns

Back