Are you cats really so jaded

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
That even after a card like that you're still going to shit on everything?
I can't imagine being that miserable and I have reasons to be.

For fuck sakes you guys make me depressed sometimes.

~fin

This is spot on. That was an absolutely amazing card with some historic moments. Hearing petty, bitter takes about how Max knocked out Gaethje after he was already beat up so it’s not impressive, or how Pereriea sucks and has been spoon fed opponents and will lose as soon as he faces a grappler blah blah blah….like, why the fuck can’t people just shut the fuck up and enjoy things? lol Why does it have to always ALWAYS be negative or petty bittereness?

This is spot on. That was an absolutely amazing card with some historic moments. Hearing petty, bitter takes about how Max knocked out Gaethje after he was already beat up so it’s not impressive, or how Pereriea sucks and has been spoon fed opponents and will lose as soon as he faces a grappler blah blah blah….like, why the fuck can’t people just shut the fuck up and enjoy things? lol Why does it have to always ALWAYS be negative or petty bittereness?
Exactly sir.
Here I am happy like a like kid with a new bike and these fuckers are trying to steal my joy lol.

That even after a card like that you're still going to shit on everything?
I can't imagine being that miserable and I have reasons to be.

For fuck sakes you guys make me depressed sometimes.

~fin
Yeah, that card was shit... I had such a raging, violence boner, I jizzed my pants at the end of that BMF title fight... I had to go clean them and everything. I blame Dana :mad:

A lot of folks seem to be bigger fans of whining and bitching than they are fans of the sport.

Miserable fucks.

I have absolutely loved your comments today sir, you are definitely on my team when we play stick ball lol.

You completely right btw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back