Media Are you embarassed for UFC because of O'Mailley's accomodation ?

He's there to fight, why does he need a 5 star penthouse apartment to stay in? And why do you give a shit, unless you just want any reason to whine about the UFC? If you want to worship these guys so much, why don't you send them some of your own money

so the guys says this is how champ lives, and then he enters into some mid tier place in one of many hotels in Miami, with medium sized balcony
attached to other balconies of the hotel, with the nice view of other hotels and sea.
Is renting a house for a few days so expensive for Dana and co. ?

I'm embarrassed by how lame and vain you sound. Jesus Christ who cares? Go suck of Conman McGreggor if you want to follow a whiny, insecure diva.

First JDS wife looked like there was more to that story, like a visa/money marriage thing, ditches her once he made it in the UFC for a way better looking younger girl, some athletes have not so good looking wives but his case was something else, and divorced once he had his own money.
It actually had me respect JDS and like him that he stuck with her when they were still together. Takes a lot of mental strength to stay loyal to those vows when you're on top and loaded with options. Then about a month after thinking highly I jinxed their marriage.

He's trying to keep other fighters away from his wife.

so the guys says this is how champ lives, and then he enters into some mid tier place in one of many hotels in Miami, with medium sized balcony
attached to other balconies of the hotel, with the nice view of other hotels and sea.

Not embareassed for Omailley at all.
Your spelling on the other hand… Lol

The lighting on that video reminds me of the film The Road.

Why should the promoter put his champ in better digs? I don't want preferential treatment shown right before a defense. Let him be equally as uncomfortable as his challenger, I say.

That's an AirBnB condominium.
Not a Hotel.

Not watched the embeddeds yet I probably won’t cause I’m focused on the Francis fight but the simple answer is Yes

Yeah…but it seems like no matter what he does for some reason the media and “fans” will spin it.
People bring up the hair, cuck, pothead, friend of a pedo, PED cheat x2, insufferable attitude etc. and get distracted by that.
Which his spin doctors will downplay and detract as “u hate him cuz his hair!”

In reality It’s the blatant favoritism that he’s received during the course of his career (Fouls treated as wins, gift decisions, extremely favorable matchups, cherry picking opponents) which bothers me the most.
They want to tell us how charismatic and talented this kid is but it just doesn’t show.

Nah , it's the cuck thing. I can respect a dude for being smart with his career and cheating to win , but I can't respect a dude who let's his woman fuck around on him. If he doesn't respect himself , why on earth should I.

It's one of the uglier hotels he got, especially as a champ.
Dark light didn't do it any favors.

Are Miami hotels more expensive than the usual? Haven't been there in a while

Back